When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

O.J.'s Roles a fake!

Guest watchbuff

It's not uncommon for people to own replicas of genuine items they possess such as watches and jewelery. Considering OJ's (former) net worth, a two tone Sub would compare to the average person owning a Casio. I'm sure he actually has a genuine sub, and turned over a fake just to [censored] Goldman off. Whether or not he was responsible for the two murders, you have to see it his way: he was acquitted by a jury and probably feels that the judgement against him is unjust.

Guest watchbuff

That's true, I own a few gens, and would only offer up my rep's if that ever was the case. KFED I am sure has a gen high end timepiece, just what I saw was c r a p. As for OJ, someone killed those 2 people, and he has vowed to search every hole in every golf course to find the killer. "If he did it" he would have used a duller knife to prolong the agony.

Whatever. Another travesty of justice, in my line of work I see it everyday.

Cheers!

P.S. \Who makes the best SUB out there now with the least needed mods? I am looking for one to add to the collection. :lol:

Check it out.

P.S. I did security for KFED not too long ago and he sports a bogus Omega, not even a decent one....go figure.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gwXXBU9...TkDe_gD8S3C92G0

KFED wears a rep Omega? My opinion of him has gone up :D Further proof of those who can actually afford to buy gen watches taking the cheaper option of buying a rep. As for OJ, he was found innocent. Just like Michael Jackson was found innocent. Now, who wants to hire them as a childminder for the weekend... :lol:

nobody in their right mind would hand over their real sub when they can hand over a cheap fake and say "sorry i dont own a real one". What are they gunna do? haha OJ would have to be an idiot to hand over an authentic rolex when fakes are so easy to get.

Forewarned is forearmed........stupid system where they couldn't have applied for a seizure warrant and seized it at the best opportunity presented such as a wedding ...after dinner speech....etc etc....where he would most likely have been wearing the real thing......that of course assumes that the cheap bastard does actually own a gen,....but to afford this cunning bastard the opportunity to switch ....=...mental retardation......!

Regardless.....someone should take a 4lb mash hammer and cave his skull in.......oh wait......let me not hold back and express how I really feel....someone should take a a 4lb mash hammer and cave his skull in......slowly and methodically....!

Edited by TTK

Forewarned is forearmed........stupid system where they couldn't have applied for a seizure warrant and seized it at the best opportunity presented such as a wedding ...after dinner speech....etc etc....where he would most likely have been wearing the real thing......that of course assumes that the cheap bastard does actually own a gen,....but to afford this cunning bastard the opportunity to switch ....=...mental retardation......!

Regardless.....someone should take a 4lb mash hammer and cave his skull in.......oh wait......let me not hold back and express how I really feel....someone should take a a 4lb mash hammer and cave his skull in......slowly and methodically....!

You are right TTK. With all the senseless killing of innocent people in the USA it makes me question the sanity of it all.

Serial killers should take note and stop killing innocent women and children, and start killing the really bad people we have in our society.

Jeez, what've people got against KFED? It's not like he's a murderer or a child molester... So he's a bit of a scummy guy with how he treats his women. There are plenty more like that, and a hell of a lot worse in the world. At least he actually pays child support, unlike some people I know, and at the end of the day, a judge saw fit to give him custody of his sons, where his trailor-trash ex can't even be bothered to keep a scheduled visit? Oh yeah, he's really the bad guy in all this...