When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why cant I?

dastrix

If they were still as 'rare' as they used to be, I would suggest that MBW's be restricted to the 'supporters' part of the forum. The mystique around those watches for the casual members are a strong pull. If they were only available for sale on the exclusive part of the site, then it could incentivize users to upgrade.

In terms of the restriction of The Zigmeister's articles, that's entirely his perogative. Personally, I'm not for the restriction of information- but I understand the rationale.

Guest porsche356a

YES! Not to be selfish, but I think its only fair since the information available in this forum far outweighs price of admission. I know I rarely chime in, but I promise that is about to change. B)

Ok just for the record Ziggy had personal reasons for moving his articles out of the public eye, the fact that it may encourage some to become supporters is handy for us but had no weight in the reasoning.

Ken

Ok just for the record The Zigmeister had personal reasons for moving his articles out of the public eye, the fact that it may encourage some to become supporters is handy for us but had no weight in the reasoning.

Ken

He's getting $400 USD of my money this month for servicing, you'd think Id have access!

Oh well, not too phased

• 3 weeks later...