When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 1,2,3,4

fishgodeep

Mate, my heart has just skipped a beat...awesome collection, even better attention to those small fine details...finally I find a soulmate in my hystoric 44mm PAM craze (well, bar V and few others of course).

Those 002 and 004 DSN dials are awesome, gen 003 dial is simply to die for. Agree, Palp's crowns and top of the line straps simply complete the picture.

Good on ya !

babola

Wow.

Is that an old school PAM01B rep? Did you send it for re-luming? Yours look white to me. What is the original colour of the lume when you first got it? Is it white or ivory (yellowish).

I am trying to know if a true luminova will turn yellowish after some time. I read from a experience member from paneristi forum that the luminova will turn yellowish after some time. Is this true?

Thanks

Nope it won't, it will stay the original color for a very long time.

I've sent you a long-ish PM on RWI, check it there mate.

babola

Wow.

Is that an old school PAM01B rep? Did you send it for re-luming? Yours look white to me. What is the original colour of the lume when you first got it? Is it white or ivory (yellowish).

I am trying to know if a true luminova will turn yellowish after some time. I read from a experience member from paneristi forum that the luminova will turn yellowish after some time. Is this true?

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...