When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any Pros Or Cons On These?

Les Center

I would like to purchase my first Sub. Initially I had wanted the Blue dial show on left, but recently I have started leaning toward the Gold dial with diamonds. Does anyone have any information to share relating to either of these two models? I sure would appreciate it.

Les

post-1889-1148580915_thumb.jpg

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

I would go with the blue face, neither are that accurrate and are harder to mod than standard subs, but the gold serti dial as I believe it is called is just plain ugly and looks like something in a kids box of costume jewelry.

I would go with the blue face, neither are that accurrate and are harder to mod than standard subs, but the gold serti dial as I believe it is called is just plain ugly and looks like something in a kids box of costume jewelry.

Thanks. My wife agrees with you.

Les

Blue.

Well I guess that's settled. And from what I've read TT straps aren't all their cracked up to be. The gold seems to degrade really quickly, so maybe I'll go with a plain SS model bracelet. And I would ONLY go with a trusted dealer off this forum... currently I'm leaning towards Joshua.

Many thanks,

Les

Edited by Les Center