When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Post your unresolved transactions

Dutchy

Hey Guys,

I recommend that anyone (except 'nais') who believes he has been scammed/ripped off, post your open problems about your dealing(s) here, the faster this all happens, the more we can start using this and scratch the old RWG for good (many have already). Anyway, lets get the info rolling!!

Post your unresolved transactions!

Dutchy

Hey Guys,

I recommend that anyone (except 'nais') who believes he has been scammed/ripped off, post your open problems about your dealing(s) here, the faster this all happens, the more we can start using this and scratch the old RWG for good (many have already). Anyway, lets get the info rolling!!

Post your unresolved transactions!

Dutchy

I feel we need some guidelines for this section. Maybe a standard template to include proper information when a person feels they have been scammed. If we don't we will have those like nais who post after waiting a week and not getting their order. And we will get too many posts saying what a good seller xxx is following every complaint. We need legitimate complaints in this section, I think.

I feel we need some guidelines for this section. Maybe a standard template to include proper information when a person feels they have been scammed. If we don't we will have those like nais who post after waiting a week and not getting their order. And we will get too many posts saying what a good seller xxx is following every complaint. We need legitimate complaints in this section, I think.

People such as 'nais' need to be warned about the timeframe and later on about the damage it may cause to reputation of the dealer.....if the benefit of the doubt is not granted.....

People such as 'nais' need to be warned about the timeframe and later on about the damage it may cause to reputation of the dealer.....if the benefit of the doubt is not granted.....

It is too late to warn them after they have posted. Just a suggestion to get some order to this section up front.

Dealer:

Date Ordered:

Date Received:

Item Description:

Problem Description:

Notification Date to Dealer:

No of e-mails sent:

No of replies received:

Last Contact Date:

Resolution Offered and Date:

Satisfactory Conclusion:

Any Other Comments:

Edited by TTK

Guest overboosted
Dealer:

Date Ordered:

Date Received:

Item Description:

Problem Description:

Notification Date to Dealer:

No of e-mails sent:

No of replies received:

Last Contact Date:

Resolution Offered and Date:

Satisfactory Conclusion:

Any Other Comments:

Does this include when you order a watch, and wonder when it will ship(you know it will ship, it always does, but ya just wanna have an idea of WHEN), and the dealer ignores your emails?

:ph34r: