When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Baume Mercier Riviera XXL

World Traveller

I guess they are busy looking for more ways to squeeze 300+ dollar A7750 watches at us.

Personally I would prefer they fix issues with current models and convert them to super-rep status. or release models that poeple are seriously looking to buy.

Like realiable and/or ultimate versions of the watches that most poeple purchase or have purchased.

Few would miss out on the chance to purchase a super accurate Sub, or SD...Or how about a reliable Daytona..Maybe a Roo with running seconds at 12?

I went to have a glance at a gen one this afternoon cause i was seduced by the rep... i'm in reverse mode.

I have to say that I'm not dying to have a gen, it looks like a very common watch (Festina.....)

so I'll not buy a rep !

but the acuracy is really great !

I like the watch.....but the design looks stolen (the designer might be an Offshore fan :D ) further more I cannot understand why a 43mm watch is called XXL????

At least I second the words above....why the hell do the manufactorers concentrate on such a model when there are dozens of "We wanna have" watches out there (better AP ROO...and the new 48mm line, cheaper HBB with more variety in mat black/grey/gold....IWC BP.....)

Just my 0.02$.....I look out for Xmas.

Theo