When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Saw Rush Hour 3 today

KB

Ok I know it's been done to death but my wife and I are fans of these movies and we both quite enjoyed it, but more pertaining to our little hobby does anyone know where to get a screen shot showing the monster of a watch on Chris Tuckers wrist?

The few times I remembered to focus on it I could not get a clear look but the size of it seemed to dwarf anything in Panerai.

Ken

Not sure what the watch is but the film is brilliant! Went to see it hoping that it wouldn't lose the essesnce of it's predecessing installments as many films do. However, I was laughing most of the way through it, especially the bit with 'me and 'you' haha Really well written!

Ok I know it's been done to death but my wife and I are fans of these movies and we both quite enjoyed it, but more pertaining to our little hobby does anyone know where to get a screen shot showing the monster of a watch on Chris Tuckers wrist?

Looked and looked. Thought it might be the IWC Porto in white, but not. In the poster, he's wearing another watch and it looks like the Bvlgari Assioma!

The few times I remembered to focus on it I could not get a clear look but the size of it seemed to dwarf anything in Panerai.

It's a bigun. I'll check the IMDB boards, and come back with any info!

Not sure what the watch is but the film is brilliant! Went to see it hoping that it wouldn't lose the essesnce of it's predecessing installments as many films do. However, I was laughing most of the way through it, especially the bit with 'me and 'you' haha Really well written!

This is unbelievable. I am a film critic, and I have my own tastes, so this was never on the radar -- but I see it's got MAX VON SYDOW --AND-- ROMAN POLANSKY in it?? With Jackie Frikkin Chan and Chris Bloody Tucker?!?!

People, this was clearly not intended for the American market, but for the foreign one. Sometimes one gets films from Hollywood like that, and I always find it curious but shouldn't. A bad outting for a film in the US, sometimes breaks even abroad, and in fact, supercedes expectations because of its international stars. That's why foreigners always remember clunkers like Kathleen Turner in VI Warshawski...

BTW, the critics also trashed The Kingdom, which I finally saw yesterday.

Totally enjoyable, in a visceral, linear story kind of way. The critics also trashed it, but listen to me, watch it. You'll like it.

Didn't mention it last night, because no one, other than the Saudi Prince (who was sporting a solid gold Rolex, of course), was wearing a nice watch.

Jamie Foxx left his IWCs at home for this little plastic number.

thekingdomdv0.jpg

Good show. Sometimes, though it makes a WIS happy, you look at a character in a film sporting a $20,000 watch and go, WTF. How can a cop afford such a thing?