When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

When does a watch become "gay"?

anton

Oh, have you told your friends they disgust you?

;)

Pick a side and stay there. We can do this all day.

Ahem, I'm not Hambone (at least not today), but I think most straight men don't hate the gay person. They hate the sexual realities of being gay. I think Hambone said as much when he mentioned the reaming and the BJs. (:lol:)

But why am I telling a guy that? Guys know what it is about gay men they cannot stand, if such is the case!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A watch only becomes gay when it can be used for fisting without hurting.....top crown watches are the favoured choice...Pannys are not.....neither are AP ROOS...especially the T3...altho' personally I don't have a horse in this race.!

They say Homophobia is the inability to deal with one's own latent homosexuality, and that puts you so far in the closet you're in Narnia.

No...they say homo- phobia is a fear of homosexuals...or homosexual activity.....they say you're homosexual when you HAVE the ability to deal with your latency....which side you swinging for Pugs.........remember....it's not about fear...it's not about latency...it's about deviancy....ALL homosexual pmales are deviant...( whilst it may be regarded as crass and lacking in etiquette to sample another man's dinner straight from his plate without permission...........anthropologically speaking it is most certainly unnatural and aberrant behaviour when poking another man's steak pie via his chemical waste pipe....with your own urinary effluent tube....)...unlike most true lesbians who are more politicaly motivated and or motivated by loathing of men ......most homosexual males actually like women....lesbians very rarely like men....!

BTW.....that SFSO may not be a 'gay' watch....but it's uglier than the crack in EJ's bum........that is one f'ugly watch......I'd rather be gay than wear that....yeeuch....!

Edited by TTK

;)

The one that had the baby blue watch is not gay, which makes it even more funny when you insinuate that the watch is. I think the politacally correct term would be "Feminine watch", not gay. I see your point Pugs. But I do like the term "gay" better. There is a novelty element to that term.

WELCOME BACK TEEJAY!! :)

Now that I am better, I can get you those straps. I'll PM you by this evening my time, to sort things out. Hope you enjoyed yerself!

P.S.: Oh, never mind about the pink shirt. Do you wear women's sunglasses? That's the bit I don't like in today's mens, as the Wayans Bros. used to say.

Glad to hear you're better :) We had a really good time away, thanks :) It was somewhat of a rush, as we kept going from meeting one relation/group of friends to another to another, but overall, it was a really great time :)

The only sunglasses I wear are Oakley Juliets (as worn in the X-Men movies) B)

A watch only becomes gay when it can be used for fisting without hurting.....top crown watches are the favoured choice...Pannys are not.....neither are AP ROOS...especially the T3...altho' personally I don't have a horse in this race.!

No...they say homo- phobia is a fear of homosexuals...or homosexual activity.....they say you're homosexual when you HAVE the ability to deal with your latency....which side you swinging for Pugs.........remember....it's not about fear...it's not about latency...it's about deviancy....ALL homosexual pmales are deviant...( whilst it may be regarded as crass and lacking in etiquette to sample another man's dinner straight from his plate without permission...........anthropologically speaking it is most certainly unnatural and aberrant behaviour when poking another man's steak pie via his chemical waste pipe....with your own urinary effluent tube....)...unlike most true lesbians who are more politicaly motivated and or motivated by loathing of men ......most homosexual males actually like women....lesbians very rarely like men....!

BTW.....that SFSO may not be a 'gay' watch....but it's uglier than the crack in EJ's bum........that is one f'ugly watch......I'd rather be gay than wear that....yeeuch....!

ROFL!!! :lol: I love this forum.

:rofl: [censored] - i wish my English would not be so bad - in 1 thing i disagree -so in simple words :

in general Breitling watches are bling bling gay - but when i wear my SFSO i only feel cold steel

nothing gay on it ! :bleh:

Oy! When Mikhail Baryshnikov defected from the Iron Curtain, he nailed every woman in the West, including Jessica Lange, Jessica Tandy, and Jessica Fletcher!

Unfortunately, he has really bad taste in watches. Movado, Misha? Say it ain't so!

baryshnikovxb6.jpg

(Yeah, sorry guys. Not a fan. Movado is gay) :lol:

Oh God no! I own five Movado watches! Could it be maybe I just have a sense of style that rubbed off on me from my GF's?

I'm gluing my ROO to my wrist just to be on the safe side.

;)

Pugbath, arguing is pointless with a person like you as you will always twist things around to your own preference, all day long as you say which again, says volumes about the value of your time, or lack thereof.

It's not actually "material" VB ... the topic (for me) epitomizes the "I want it all metallity" so if I bore you with it sooorrrryyy .. I will probably use it again if I choose :D .. so pardon the repetitiveness of my posts.. ;) .. I actually wasn't counting.. :rolleyes:

A watch becomes gay when the wearer becomes gay... because no straight man would ever wear one of those watches ! ;)

Pink, Mickey Mouse, Diamonds, Jewels, flowers, or small watches that look like their made for females are all gay in my book... A gold watch is borderline gay unless you can back it up with the $$$$...

Geez, I ask a question and now it becomes an all-out flame war! (no pun intended :D ) I think it was in the first page when someone said it best when a watch does not become "gay"; it is born that way.

Let's face it: we all have a little "gay" in our watches. The gold, the diamonds, the "curvaceous" shapes, the one that goes with our wardrobe, the one that masks its' "gayness" in an air of masculinity as not to disappoint their militant father, the one watch that has a "sister", the "macho" strap that has a million straps.

So then if that makes me gay, then "gay on!".

Hmmmmm....

How about when it is advertised as a Gay pride Watch? No argument there:

mi149.jpg

I don't know how this thread should bear on a Society because the gay community are a society .. and these colours came from the persecution of that society during the same time that the Jewish society were being exterminated by a madman .. the Hebrews wore a star of David on their sleeve and the (in that era) "Homosexuals" wore a band with these colours... so before we take off on a society that has the same rights as everyone else on the planet .. maybe we should take time to respect the fact that they are Human .. flesh and Bone .. just like the rest of us.. RESPECT OTHERS .. is all I am saying

just some thoughts on labeling..

Personally i do take offense in some sense to labelling.. my Uncles were fighting in World war II for the 442 from Hawaii while their parents were locked up in Internmint Camps, their property and all their possesions taken away, Just because of the fear people had of others being "different" ..they gave their lives to prove they were just as American.. the most decorated Batallion in the entire War. .. we were different and we still are "different"

It's not actually "material" VB ... the topic (for me) epitomizes the "I want it all metallity" so if I bore you with it sooorrrryyy .. I will probably use it again if I choose :D .. so pardon the repetitiveness of my posts.. ;) .. I actually wasn't counting.. :rolleyes:

Lanikai! So far this thread has been pretty okay, considering the volatile topic, talked about amongst grown up MEN of all people. No one has been flat out disgusting.

Suddenly I see Anton saying it's an all-out flame-war?

Maybe on Mars, because for the internet, this ain't no flame-war. By any stretch of the imagination.

So don't misunderstand my words, Lanikai, please. They were for sure, as you could tell by my followup Elizabeth Taylor crack, said in jest. :)

We on the same page now, or am I gonna have to don my Dominatrix outfit for you again?

P.S.: Lanikai, I surely am sorry about your family having been interned. My family suffered too. We all suffered in so many ways, throughout the centuries, with or without labels. But words are human. It's how we talk to each other. No one here is going from "your watch is gay!" to "I will ban you because you're gay". I know you had a very nice reminder for us, to use caution when using words, but touching on controversial topics shouldn't be verboten anywhere.

When we stop talking about things, it's when we have to worry as a human race.

Ms Barratt is quite correct. This whole thread has been conducted in a spirit of levity. Political correctness is often such a killjoy and whilst we can appreciate the more sensitive aspects of sexuality discussion, we also need to be able to poke fun. I've got nothing against gays, hell, I don't think anyone should as everyone has at least one gay cousin, right? When my cousin Dave came out, his parents were so shocked and surprised. I don't know why, since he sported a 'manbag' and had an unusually voracious appetite for Judy Garland since the age of about 12...

PS. I still think Panerai's are about as 'ginger beer' as you can get.

Ms Barratt is quite correct. This whole thread has been conducted in a spirit of levity. Political correctness is often such a killjoy and whilst we can appreciate the more sensitive aspects of sexuality discussion, we also need to be able to poke fun. I've got nothing against gays, hell, I don't think anyone should as everyone has at least one gay cousin, right? When my cousin Dave came out, his parents were so shocked and surprised. I don't know why, since he sported a 'manbag' and had an unusually voracious appetite for Judy Garland since the age of about 12...

:p

Strangely enough, no one on either side of my family is gay (I mean, outwardly!).

However, almost all of the British cousins have been to boarding school, including yours truly. Are you telling me that someone, somewhere didn't play hide the sausage afterhours in the Winchester College gym, once? Come on! Of course they did!

And what's more...many of them wore Rolexes too, SO THERE!

Just in case Simple English-needing foreign-speakers didn't understand :lol:, that's Cockney rhyming slang for queer.

You know what I like? That gay people have reclaimed "queer" and made it into a positive, like Queer Studies. YES! That's the way to do it, baby! Stick it to us!

:p

Strangely enough, no one on either side of my family is gay (I mean, outwardly!).

However, almost all of the British cousins have been to boarding school, including yours truly. Are you telling me that someone, somewhere didn't play hide the sausage afterhours in the Winchester College gym, once? Come on! Of course they did!

I went to public school too. That notwithstanding, I have so far displayed a stauch unblemished record of studly heterosexuality. Still, when I think back on my Westminster days, the cold showers and buggery brings a nostalgic tear to my eye....

I went to public school too. That notwithstanding, I have so far displayed a stauch unblemished record of studly heterosexuality. Still, when I think back on my Westminster days, the cold showers and buggery brings a nostalgic tear to my eye....

Character building, The Mentalist, never forget. Every cold shower was another callous of pain of experience, and it's what made Britain great.

Just don't even mention "fagging" to Americans...hoo boy!

Character building, The Mentalist, never forget. Every cold shower was another callous of pain of experience, and it's what made Britain great.

Just don't even mention "fagging" to Americans...hoo boy!

Christ, you sound so patriotic I feel like hoisting you up a flagpole and saluting you whilst singing Jerusalem.

Yes, quite. I was a thirteen year old fag once. Not something I would admit in the vicinity of 'Friends of Elton' (as my father so charmingly put it).

Hmmmmm....

How about when it is advertised as a Gay pride Watch? No argument there:

mi149.jpg

Ummm, this is a gay pride watch from a gay pride site that is advertising gay pride watches. Thus the "no argument there". It is a watch made for the gay population to wear to show off their pride. I would call that watch "gay".

I have no idea how WWII/sexism/flaming is found in this post.

It is what it is. Anything else is what you bring to it :mellow:

Life is good

Ok guy's and gal.. I got a little carried away with the "thought' .. yes VB we are on the same page.. but don't let that stop you from bringing out the leather whip :rolleyes:

and yes every family has at least one or two or even three gay cousins...

I guess if you have never experienced racist comments .. you cannot understand ..

and i am not sad for my family but very proud .. of what they accomplished during the War ..

and for the record some of these watches to me are neither gay nor feminine ... their just gross.

back to the Games.. Sox... South Florida

Ok guy's and gal.. I got a little carried away with the "thought' .. yes VB we are on the same page.. but don't let that stop you from bringing out the leather whip :rolleyes:

*brings out the cat'o'nine-tails*

back to the Games.. Sox... South Florida

Ooh, weird play with David Ortiz, eh? Says the girl wearing the Fiddy with the Greg Stevens Crazy Horse strap. GAY! :lol: