When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PayPal takes the hard line...

elwopo

OK....this is just too good....so I had to share.

Went to the PayPal site to request a refund from a vendor. There was no easy link to request refund directly so I clicked on the "resolution center" link.

From there....there was a "report a problem" link. I thought it was to report a problem with a transaction...but it was to report a problem with PayPal. No biggee. Before clicking away...I actually read the page. It tells you the procedure for "reporting a problem or filing a complaint against PayPal".

The last paragraph says this (and this is cut and paste directly from the page)....

"If you live , you can file a general complaint if you are unsatisfied with the level of service you received from PayPal. Your complaint will be routed to a PayPal Customer Service representative who will respond to your complaint."

I'm sorry.....what was that? "IF YOU LIVE"?!? So what's the deal now? Complain and they send armed PayPal goons to your house? Perhaps you start the car in the morning and mushroom cloud the neighborhood? Maybe the OJ in the fridge tastes a little odd one morning..... :o

I do love typos (let's hope this is one :huh: ) but this has to be one of the best ever.