When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tunisia

jonthebhoy

Very nice, Tunisia is lovely, crackin weather anaw.

My local chippy guy is Tunisian and I have been mainly to see if it was as nice as he said, it is indeed a nice place and as I say fukin roastin lol

Have fun on your hols!

What ya bringin me back?

A magic carpet so that you can follow the Tic for free on their travels through Europe this season. :lol:

JTB

:lol:

I'll be otherwise engaged with the Champions League not the UEFA cup when y'all get horsed in the first group stage HAHAHAHAHA!!!! if you are lucky enough to make UEFA

No-one been to Tunisia? :blink:

I was in tunisia 2 years ago...

Not my cup of tea.... :thumbdown:

Weather was great but water was very dirty....

Hotel was not the standard as i know....

eyery taxidriver praise his Camel trophy if you want or not...

I go better to Ibiza,thats mine...

Rg Tribal

Then we've probably stayed in the same place.

Horrible place.

-Weather indeed is great

-Since my wife is a blonde, she got all the attention and not in a positive way I mean.

-While shopping around, our 2 year old was pulled out of my arms " ah lovely baby" by a shopholder and ran off into his shop. We had to follow and he persisted on buying some of his stuf "ah you in my shop, you now buy something" .

-Don't rent a bike or car, they have different number plates for rentals and people actually aim at you while driving so they can claim for insurance.

-wath out for the food and ice cubes in you drinks, we still sufferd from food poisining a week after we returned

-Don't leave your luggage at the Hotel reception, ours got stolen.. They "found" them the day after we'd left.Bags returned with only our clothes, all other values were gone...

Tunisia.... :yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

Oh, another horror story from a colleague of mine, he went on a desert trip to see an oasis and halfway the driver got out of the bus and demanded that everyone in the bus paid $40 or else he would leave the bus in the middle of the desert... It was a prepaid trip.....

Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Sorry, nothing but bad news

I was in tunisia 2 years ago...

Not my cup of tea.... :thumbdown:

Weather was great but water was very dirty....

Hotel was not the standard as i know....

eyery taxidriver praise his Camel trophy if you want or not...

I go better to Ibiza,thats mine...

Rg Tribal

Then we've probably stayed in the same place.

Horrible place.

-Weather indeed is great

-Since my wife is a blonde, she got all the attention and not in a positive way I mean.

-While shopping around, our 2 year old was pulled out of my arms " ah lovely baby" by a shopholder and ran off into his shop. We had to follow and he persisted on buying some of his stuf "ah you in my shop, you now buy something" .

-Don't rent a bike or car, they have different number plates for rentals and people actually aim at you while driving so they can claim for insurance.

-wath out for the food and ice cubes in you drinks, we still sufferd from food poisining a week after we returned

-Don't leave your luggage at the Hotel reception, ours got stolen.. They "found" them the day after we'd left.Bags returned with only our clothes, all other values were gone...

Tunisia.... :yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

that sounds bad :angry:

Oh, another horror story from a colleague of mine, he went on a desert trip to see an oasis and halfway the driver got out of the bus and demanded that everyone in the bus paid $40 or else he would leave the bus in the middle of the desert... It was a prepaid trip.....

He should have been like "drive us home, or I will rip your [censored]in balls of towelhead!" works wonders!

that sounds bad :angry:

He should have been like "drive us home, or I will rip your [censored]in balls of towelhead!" works wonders!

Believe it or not but he also brought a few friends to convince them..

They ended up paying for the 40 bucks and filed a complaint at the travel agency.

Guess what, they weren't the first...

We went there in '98, maybe things have changed by now but this experience was more then enough

I spend my 10 days in Moevenpick hotel (swiss owned) near pool,so no bad experience . But "mare nostrum" was terrible , full pieces of oil , near shower on the beach was can with kerosine to wash foots first.

After that my choice in N.Africa - Red Sea region only... B)