When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have contact DSN Recently?

rckh

Dear All:

Anyone have contact DSN Recently? I tried to contact him from last week 24th Oct.,2007; 3 emails already send but can't recieved any reply from DSN. Anyone know what happen with him? He's busy on something or on vocation? <_<

Best Regards,

Raymond

Dear All:

Anyone have contact DSN Recently? I tried to contact him from last week 24th Oct.,2007; 3 emails already send but can't recieved any reply from DSN. Anyone know what happen with him? He's busy on something or on vocation? <_<

Davidsen...has strange silences. Sometimes he simply won't reply to a question you pose him. Not sure why. I put it to his being artistically temperamental, as I don't think there's malice involved.

My last communication was about a month ago, so I'm afraid I cannot help you, my dear Raymond. :(

I was having a quite busy email exchange with DSN (in his own interest) a month ago, when he suddenly disappeared.

My last message did not require a reply, though, so I did not enquire furtherly.

I just heard from him. he was on a week long bender with a bunch of watch groupies from Poland who flew into Hong Kong to service his needs and desires. Chinese watch counterfeiters are all the rage now with eastern European women and they have been gang raping these poor bastards all over the far east for the last few months. Davidsen will be back to snuff after a few transfusions and some hormone therapy. B)