When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Post a pic of yourself...

justaguy88

Sorry if there has recently been one of these threads, but I think its nice to put a face to the names of the people we talk with over here on RWG. SO....post a pic of yourself.

I'll start. Here's a pic of myself this past weekend wearing my DSN 082.

Edited by Admin

Sorry if there has recently been one of these threads, but I think its nice to put a face to the names of the people we talk with over here on RWG. SO....post a pic of yourself.

I'll start. Here's a pic of myself this past weekend wearing my DSN 082.

Here I am going to a halloween party (or was that me, the morning after? - I can't remember !!) :lol:

post-3819-1194372913_thumb.jpg

post-3819-1194372607_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fireman_Fred

I can think of no way that, based on a photograph posted on a web forum, authorities would be able to track someone down. Come on people, we'renot posting our finger prints or or social security numbers here...

Don't be so sure, facial recognition software is very good these days...I've got form so better to be safe than sorry.

Holy crap, some actually posted a pic ! Are you sure you wanan leave that up there? With all the advanced facial recognition technology law enforcement around the world has these days, and the fact that most agencies have nothing better to do than track down rep collectors on an obscure internet message board, are you sure you wanna leave that pic up there?? B)

Edited by justaguy88

Holy crap, some actually posted a pic ! Are you sure you wanan leave that up there? With all the advanced facial recognition technology law enforcement around the world has these days, and the fact that most agencies have nothing better to do than track down rep collectors on an obscure internet message board, are you sure you wanna leave that pic up there?? B)

lol, i have a pic in my profile too if anyone were to look - if someone were going to steal my identy via a pic they would have done it by now :o