When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

perfect clones, reputable site?

plant

I am new here so forgive me if theis goes against any rules, but looking for a reputable seller.

Has anyone had dealings with these: http://www.pc-80108.com/index.php

And were their watches good replicas?

Thanks

A seller doesn't get more reputable than Joshua. Products are top of the line and service is second to none. You will be in good hands.

They are one of the best!

Fitmic, where have you been!? :)

@Plant: He and Andrew at TrustyTime are considered amongst the best, in fact, perhaps the best of all rep watch collectors. Not just for the quality of their rep watches, but for their customer service care. Good luck!

I'm liking the IWC 2007 Cousteau Divers Chrono Aquatimer but its not cheap! Anyone got one?

got mine from Joshua.. more $$ than other reps.. but I can be assured of great after sales peace of mind.. never a problem with Joshua .. my new Auatimer should be arriving this week too

I'm liking the IWC 2007 Cousteau Divers Chrono Aquatimer but its not cheap! Anyone got one?

Use the search feature or go to the IWC area and you will see many posts about the Cousteau Diver...most will be great...some will be so-so. It's considered one of the better reps out there in terms of accuracy.