When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua's Sub Modifications Are Not Done By Joe

TJGladeRaider

I do not know where these rumors get started, but for some reason, there has been some pretty wide spread supposition that Joe is doing the mod work for Joshua on the new subs he is offering.

This thing going on with Joe, whatever it is has nothing to do with me. The only time I ever spoke to the man he was cordial and helpful. This is not intended as a negative comment towards him.

I just want to say, as a matter of absolute fact, that this is not the case.

First, I buy a LOT of watches from Joshua, and I believe that I was the first person he offered the mods/service to. I cannot say that I know from personal knowledge where this work is being done, but I do know what he told me, I have never known Joshua to be anything but candid, and it would be pointless to lie to me anyway.

Second, I have been ordering my watches from Joshua with a service package for some time and it adds no more than a day or two to the time it takes to get my watches, and they come EMS from Joshua just as they always have.

Third, the mods to case and bracelet take just a little longer; likeways, the watches come from Joshua via EMS just like every other one I ordered.

I hope this clarifies any outstanding questions, issues or concerns.

Bill

Please excuse a newbie question...but what mods to a Sub can you order from Joshua? I am intrigued by his "new case" subs, but don't know how it compares/contrasts with the more common variants?

Check out the subs on Joshuas webpage, perfect-clones.com, and you will see the mods he offers. They are included and listed on his most expensive Submariner... :)

Thanks.

I don't have everything Josh sells with Rolex stamped on it, but I have all the subs. If you are working on a budget, his best sub is very nice and I think for those who are just looking for a nice sub, this is a hell of a deal for about $200.

If you are going to wear it and keep it, I think the service package is worth the money - you will NEVER get the watch serviced cheaper.

If you are really particular about the small stuff, the mods are a nice package. I will be wearing mine instead of the others as they are more accurate, BUT if you cannot afford that price difference, his new style sub should be enough to make you happy at a price anyone could afford.

Bill

A very smart product option and offering in my opinion. There are a number of members who are interested in having their watch(es) modified; by having an intitial servicing/overhaul as well as mods performed at the time of purchase of the watch, the buyer is then in the position to start enjoying their new time piece immediately upon receipt (rather than having to go through the proces of receiving the watch, send it it out for mods and work, etc)...

For those who don't care for mod work... Well, that angle is covered as well :)

Good stuff indeed!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim: