When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"Super 1:1" Seadwellers

mjmurphy926

It's absolute madness that Crown Guards are still an issue on new Sub Reps. Trim the guards...trim the guards, how can this message not be getting to the machine shop floor? <_<

A real super rep will be the first sub case to actually have correct model CG's.

Edited by Greystash

It's absolute madness that Crown Guards are still an issue on new Sub Reps. Trim the guards...trim the guards, how can this message not be getting to the machine shop floor? <_<

Ssshhhhh...it's the unspoken treaty between gen factories and rep factories in order to keep them both afloat.. to never release a true 1:1/ 100%/SUPER/Ultimate replica of anything...instead a 99% close to gen spec copy

:lol::lol:

All jokes aside, think about it, such a simple watch to replciate really...how hard is it to do some decent CG's...if a Gen was really purchased to make this..then whom ever was opeerating the CAD machine should be fired. B)

Thanks Sporty...I was wondering if anyone would get to that. :good:
Sorry mjmurphy926, for the rant/hijack. I'm just astounded that I the term super could be attached to any sub that has anything but correct CG's.

The photos are identical. You can overlay them and nothing moves but the watermarks.

Sorry mjmurphy926, for the rant/hijack. I'm just astounded that I the term super could be attached to any sub that has anything but correct CG's.

The photos are identical. You can overlay them and nothing moves but the watermarks.

No problem Greystash, I certainly understand your point. I kinda get a kick out of the "SUPER, PERFECT, ULTRA PRIMO, MONDO FANTABULOUS" descriptions they use in the watch names. The only name that might be better would be something like "PRETTY DAMN CLOSE, BUT NOT QUITE PERFECT." But I doubt we'll ever see anything like that.