When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey guys, what's been going on for the last while?

thomasng

I haven't logged on here in a very long time, last post I made was in early July.

I can only imagine what has happened in the world of replicas in the last 4 months... I haven't had time to check what has been updated, did they come out with a seconds @12 Offshore yet? :)

I've simply been so busy this year, as I am conducting full-time research and also take on the role of a full time lecturer/teaching assistant in Accounting and Macroeconomics at the University of Toronto, I teach 30 hours a week, standing in front of a lecture hall and just blabbing away, since that's the only source of my income now... :p

Anyways, looking forward to making a return on here.

Hey Admin,

Welcome back...as well.

I'm just returning from a long hiatus myself...I've been gone so long that I even lost my "supporter" status. But, that will be changing soon.

Well, I jumped in with both feet...and I'm already awaiting my first (return) acquisition.

Anyways, looking forward to making a return on here.

good to see you back around these parts - count me as the third muskateer in the "back from hiatus" club. i guess it's getting a bit like old times again. hope all is well.

WOW!

Glad to see you both back...

Double T