When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big mistake?

dieselpower

Hi all,

I am just about toset off for an 80th birthday celebration and I am going to wear my EE Daytona. That's all fine but my wife has been addicted to NASA TV whilst the shuttle mission was on and I have decided to let her wear my gen Speedy Pro. <_< Is this a mistake? Will I ever see it again?

PS She has already got her grubby mits on my beloved 1952 Rlx semi bubbleback.

Dieselpower.

Mistake??? Just be thankful your GF/wife takes an interest in watches :(

By all means be thankful that your wives take an interest (and even your watches). It will surely make it easier for you to grow your collections. My wife could care less and insists on wearing her tiny ladies Timex in lieu of several nice gens that I have bought her over the years.

By all means be thankful that your wives take an interest (and even your watches). It will surely make it easier for you to grow your collections. My wife could care less and insists on wearing her tiny ladies Timex in lieu of several nice gens that I have bought her over the years.

Imagine having a wife whose an environmentalist and thinks the counterfeit market is ethically and morally wrong.

Imagine having a wife whose an environmentalist and thinks the counterfeit market is ethically and morally wrong.

Explain to the wife how the gen luxury watch brands are all selfish criminals and if it were not for the rep factories, who give countless numbers of poor people jobs, there would be more people starving on the streets (instead of working in sweat shops making counterfeit watches). :bicycle:

Just to update: The 80th celebrations went well and we returned to the homestead safe and sound. I noticed the watch on her wrist and it reminded me to claim it back - immediately! I went for the clasp to undo it and she put up a bit of a fight but my determination to reclaim my beloved (watch of course) won the day and it is now safely back in my collection. It was a close call but I think she will have forgotten all about it in a few days. BTW anyone got any bright ideas for a xmas present for a woman who is totally obsessed with NASA and all things space shuttle related? Apologies in advance for hijacking my own thread (is that possible?)

Cheers,

Dieselpower