When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

036 On It's Way - Which Strap?

tankster

TWP's 036 is en route, and I'm debating which strap to get with it. Have seen BOB, SC, TC - but this watch has an interesting finish which makes it hard to guess. I guess I could always wait for the actual watch to get here and then order the strap, but that would be too logical a way to shop!

So - recommendations welcome. And not just for the strap, but for the buckle as well, unless you think the rep buckle will "port" to a cooler strap.

Sam

i have this on my 036,.. toscana fiero.. changes shades when bent.. great combo with TI.. light enough not to overshadow the TI.. TC Straps

Good choice! I was just about to suggest Tankster to get the Toscana Fiero too. :)

However, if you do want to go the cheaper route, I was looking at Bob's auctions on eBay for you, and this popped out:

Item number: 300170984883

a766_1.JPG

Item number: 300170984512

942a_1.JPG

Don't be afraid to try unusual colours and hides with the Titanium, Tankster. It's so versatile, that it'll accept anything. Maxmilian has a Toscana Amber (light tan) on his 082 (blue-dial Ti case), which looks amazing. I fancy your 036 wouldn't look amiss with it.

Let me try to scrounge up some Wristies of my 177h, which MIGHT give you some ideas.

EDIT: Here's Erwinner's thread on his own 177h, asking for strap suggestions. I realise it's not the same watch, but at least it can give you ideas. :)

Micah V-Dark strap

297741-758.jpg

Mario Paci Senape

297741-760.jpg

TC Glossy Croc (Custom-made only; bought from a member, Rolli)

298012-629.jpg

Erwinner later posted this shot of his Fiero, which had achieved amazing patina!

PAM177H_FIERO_008.jpg

And Titanium can even go with a Carbon Fibre strap

carbonsidebb5.jpg

...so you see, super versatile. Good luck! :)