When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Congratulations TRC

Admin

A few years at Rwg1, and Trc,..

Great Place,.. Trc,...Nice & relaxed,... Tons of related info...

Somewhat like a small town, though the membership count was high,.. the activity was slow & easy,

like a Sunday in the park.. and I bounced back and forth from a fast paced city of Rwg1 to the clear calm pond

of Trc,...

Then Rwg1 started to deteriorate with infighting, insults, slights, flaming and out-right,..isms,.

that cut the ties between why we were gathered there together in the beginning,.. which is a love of time, represented in mechanical form,..

Then Admin, Ken, and a few good men, took the best of Rwg1,..and Combined it with the worldly intelligence of Trc and Rwg.cc was born,..

The best of all Worlds,... Fast but on the right path,.. like a well heeled automobile on the Autobahn..

Recently however some of the insensitive blindness that tore Rwg1 apart has reared it's ignorant cave mentality here,

and I sincerely hope that it's checked with the foresight of our past experience, not crudely censored, before it reproduces itself, and infects this board, carrying it down the same path to ruin as it's predecessor,..

If it does,.. I'm sure that Trc may end up being what is always was.. an Oasis,.. a Survivor that knows why it's there and remains like a Rock in Stormy seas,..

Five Cheers for TRC :1a:

Chief,

You know the rules about bad language on this forum!

And that name is as bad as it gets.... my one major scam in my rep times... cost me $1k+.

Now go and stand in the corner... bad language indeed!

(She/it was also the reason for my siggy.)

Offshore

I still have a Natalie watch. A rather nice Cartier Roadster with ETA 2824. To date, it's the most accurate I've seen.... but that's not saying a whole lot.