When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

X-jewelry Replica Parts Vendor On Ebay A Total Rip-off

Guy who sells replica parts for Rolex subs and Omega SMP among others. He was also the jerk who was selling crap asian 7750 movements as Genuine Swiss for $199. I bought a green Sub LV bezel that was the wrong color green and a Sub crown that turned brown after a week. I left negative feedback and he emailed me and asked what he could do. I said "Refund my money and I'll remove the negative feedback." I heard nothing else from him until I saw three negative feedback messages from him left on my seller name with rather rude comments. I want to mess this guy up! I emailed him I would tell ebay about his less than honest sales but have heard nothing so far. He's not a power seller but he's close so I would think he's got lots to lose in a pissing contest. I'm wondering if just mutually withdrawing the feedback might be best in the long run but I'm so f%$#ing mad right now. What a jerk.

I had a similar problem a while back at Ebay. Here is what I did:

1) Demanded full refund plus shipping both ways or would file a complaint/dispute with Ebay. No response whatsoever from seller after 4 emails over the course of approx. 10 days.

2) Final email sent, set a date certain (48 hours) in which I would file a complaint if resolution was not achieved.

3) Complaint filed together with copies of emails documenting my attempts to resolve the problem in a reasonable manner. In addition, I contacted Amex (used for PP) and let them know the charge was under dispute and they agreed to withhold the fiunds pending resolution.

4) Approx. 3 weeks after the complaint was filed, I received an email from the seller agreeing to my original terms and all cash was refunded upon which I returned the item. Power Sellers or very active sellers usually have funds coming in to their PP accounts continuously so they are not immune from disputes.

I hope this helps you in some way & best of luck. :)

Jet

I actually dont care about the money, it's the negative feedback Ihe left about me that pisses me off. I'm the guy who paid in full and got ripped off. What the hell is his complaint with me?

I had a similar problem a while back at Ebay. Here is what I did:

1) Demanded full refund plus shipping both ways or would file a complaint/dispute with Ebay. No response whatsoever from seller after 4 emails over the course of approx. 10 days.

2) Final email sent, set a date certain (48 hours) in which I would file a complaint if resolution was not achieved.

3) Complaint filed together with copies of emails documenting my attempts to resolve the problem in a reasonable manner. In addition, I contacted Amex (used for PP) and let them know the charge was under dispute and they agreed to withhold the fiunds pending resolution.

4) Approx. 3 weeks after the complaint was filed, I received an email from the seller agreeing to my original terms and all cash was refunded upon which I returned the item. Power Sellers or very active sellers usually have funds coming in to their PP accounts continuously so they are not immune from disputes.

I hope this helps you in some way & best of luck. :)

Jet

My wife is a power seller, and protects her feedback to the enth degree.

She recently had a case- not of her doing, and fought it to the end! Did you know that your final recourse is to pay ebay $29.50, for a moderator! This really sucks. as in this case, the buyer had paid with a dud CC, had funds withdrawn, and then left negative feedback that they hadn't received the goods. We were fortunate that the fund reversal was before we shipped the goods, as it happened over a weekend, otherwise we would be out on two counts!

Ebay and Paypal both suck.......... but they are the biggest game in town!

Offshore

Guy who sells replica parts for Rolex subs and Omega SMP among others. He was also the jerk who was selling crap asian 7750 movements as Genuine Swiss for $199. I bought a green Sub LV bezel that was the wrong color green and a Sub crown that turned brown after a week. I left negative feedback and he emailed me and asked what he could do. I said "Refund my money and I'll remove the negative feedback." I heard nothing else from him until I saw three negative feedback messages from him left on my seller name with rather rude comments. I want to mess this guy up! I emailed him I would tell ebay about his less than honest sales but have heard nothing so far. He's not a power seller but he's close so I would think he's got lots to lose in a pissing contest. I'm wondering if just mutually withdrawing the feedback might be best in the long run but I'm so f%$#ing mad right now. What a jerk.

XJewelry - That would be Mr. Li.

He screwed me a long time ago, but he apparently did not want one of my associates collecting my money at his front door (He is Chinese, but he lives in California.)

Like most people, if you bust his balls, he'll play nice.

Bill

I am currently waiting a sapphire crystal for PAM that I bought from them some days ago at USD 10 + 12.5 shipping.

I thought I made a deal, but on what you say the least I can expect is that it's not sapphire but glass... :(

I actually dont care about the money, it's the negative feedback Ihe left about me that pisses me off. I'm the guy who paid in full and got ripped off. What the hell is his complaint with me?

I suggest part of your deal with the scumbag on top of full reinbursement, is that he withdraws the neg feedback.

I am currently waiting a sapphire crystal for PAM that I bought from them some days ago at USD 10 + 12.5 shipping.

I thought I made a deal, but on what you say the least I can expect is that it's not sapphire but glass... :(

For $20, I guess you will get plastic.

Thats the guy. Actually, I threatened to let ebay know about his scam 7750 movements so we'll see what he does next.

XJewelry - That would be Mr. Li.

He screwed me a long time ago, but he apparently did not want one of my associates collecting my money at his front door (He is Chinese, but he lives in California.)

Like most people, if you bust his balls, he'll play nice.

Bill

For $20, I guess you will get plastic.

In such a case it will even be unuseful to test my new sapphire/glass detector! :blowup::lol:

And yes, when I said 'the least I can expect' I was actually meaning 'the best I can expect'.

Anyway, I'll let you know.

I bought a very cheap watch band from them. They send the wrong one - and it took 2 e-mail threats for them to agree to take the onw back and send a new one. I had to pay the postage to send the wrong one back - but they did finally send the one that I wanted. I was thinking about buying something else fro them - nothing as important as a movement - but I was not sure if I wanted to try my luck again. I wish there was another place online for some of the stuff that I want.

Fookin epray sucks....

Notice the sellers has a "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" - Your complete satisfaction and our reputation is our #1 priority. If you have other concerns, please email us at: xjewelry@yahoo.com

Guess that's just eyewash...

Wish I was back in Cali...hunt that phuck down and :bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::Jumpy::Jumpy::bangin::bangin:

Just heard from Mr Li who agreed to withdraw his negative feedback if I withdraw mine. No word on my money though

CC:

Is there anything we can do...

I mean, there are a few hundred of us...what about an email campaign, threatening a boycott - showing strength in numbers.

Imagine receiving a few hundred emails, all with the same email content.

Might be able to leverage the forumn members, like we did for Dutchy...or even, the 100 posts for nudity campaign...

If you put something up that you want us to send, I would do it on your behalf....

TB

CC:

Is there anything we can do...

I mean, there are a few hundred of us...what about an email campaign, threatening a boycott - showing strength in numbers.

Imagine receiving a few hundred emails, all with the same email content.

Might be able to leverage the forumn members, like we did for Dutchy...or even, the 100 posts for nudity campaign...

If you put something up that you want us to send, I would do it on your behalf....

TB

Thanks for the support! I've cooled down a bit since the original post and now feel like $45 is not worth getting my ass in a froth over. I do think this guy is a rip off artist. I believe he is doing exactly what an earlier post suggested that he is buying replicas and selling the parts to the un-informed for inflated prices. His 2836 qnd 2824 movements are going for $110, a submariner watch case bezel and crystal for $40 and lets not forget the outrageous shipping he is charging. The bezel insert I bought cost more to send than it cost to buy.