When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Rx Gmt Ii-2006

AMK000

Guys ,

I am looking for pics (or link) of the new RX GMT II - black /green (2006 model).

There were some pics on the old RWG but cant find any here

Tried the RX official site ... not easy to navigate there (zero usability) ... couldnt find anything.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by AMK000

Try timezone.com, I think they had lots of pictures from the Basel showwith the GMTs too.

@ Chronus , thanks fo the info.

I did though tried Timezone and Basilea. I could only found there the Black bezel/black dial (rest gold) and the diamonds and perls ugly rollies they presented there.

Basically the reason that I am asking for pics of the gen new GMT II, is because I dont remember and want to find out if the new one comes with Green Bezel and black dial or is the other way around (black bezel and green dial). :g:

@ Chronus , thanks fo the info.

I did though tried Timezone and Basilea. I could only found there the Black bezel/black dial (rest gold) and the diamonds and perls ugly rollies they presented there.

Basically the reason that I am asking for pics of the gen new GMT II, is because I dont remember and want to find out if the new one comes with Green Bezel and black dial or is the other way around (black bezel and green dial). :g:

I'll have to check, no time now, getting ready for a birthday dinner, but I think Precious Time had the right bezel combination on his two tone GMT.

I think it's black bezel, black dial, green date and green "GMT MASTER II" on dial. Check his pics.

Don't forget ROLEX ROLEX ROLEX around the rehaut.

And I think these anniversary ones only came in full gold, though if i got one it would be a two tone rep, much nicer.

YES.

Thanks Randy and thanks Alfa and Chronus.

Guys , do you know if the black bezel/green dial has been produced in SS version or is only on Gold ???

In other words, is this fantasy or a gen exist for this ???

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=605

If it does, any comments on it ???

Thanks

Edited by AMK000

YES.

Thanks Randy and thanks Alfa and Chronus.

Guys , do you know if the black bezel/green dial has been produced in SS version or is only on Gold ???

In other words, is this fantasy or a gen exist for this ???

http://www.trustytime.com/index.php?main_p...products_id=605

If it does, any comments on it ???

Thanks

Pure fantasy,,but a great looker none the less.

Thank you all guys.

I thought that the Green/Black was a fantasy one and now all of you have

confirmed it.

I think (...but I am not sure) that I have saw somewhere a gen in SS version with black bezel and green subdial.