When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tourby Skeleton

Bazz

As someone who has been intrigued with mechanical watch movements since I was a kid it was only a matter of time before I added a skeleton to my collection. Tourby was great to deal with and it was a very easy transaction, he even had the ratchet and crown wheels blued at my request.

It may not be to everyone's taste but I could watch it go all day!

c5a0b5a0.jpg

23bd03d0.jpg

3f027454.jpg

2afa80c1.jpg

Thanks guys it is even nicer in the flesh as I'm sure Chris could attest.

Spent most of the day looking at it but not really taking any notice of the time! :D Very happy with this strap combo as well, matches lovely with the hands and keyless works cover.

@ jkarpas, I think Tourby maybe out of this movement now as he only had a few, best to probably PM him for his price list :)

Wow, great piece, nice wheels!

Bazz - do you know what that is? A genuine Maurice Lacroix movement - taken from an 18K Squelette. Ref No 16807

Thanks :) the blued keyless works cover, ratchet and crown gear are my favourite parts. Yea it is a Maurice Lacroix movement sourced from a ML pocket watch, as for the price it is probably best to PM Tourby but lets just say it was a lot less than a ML. Jacques Etoile also makes one with the same movements.

And a couple more shots,

skeletonknurledbezel800.jpg

MLSkeletonhyjjg800.jpg