When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 027 re-lume, both of them...

RWG Technical

Glad you worked out the kinks on Kruzers. Mine is in the next batch coming to you :p

Absolutely looks great and your attention to detail and sense of responsibility is why you get all of my work and have gotten it all for many years now - I expect Kruzer feels the same way.

My 024/A also needs a T-lume job B)

The Zigmeister...my hero :)

You did great work on that, looks amazing......I am soo pleased with the result of my own 027 you did mid this year....upgrades the watch defo!

P.S.: .....got my APROO back this morning....I love the result and will try to post pics this coming weekend.

P.P.S.: ....have another T SWISS T watch lying around waiting for your steady-hands!

TG

Glad you worked out the kinks on Kruzers. Mine is in the next batch coming to you :p

Absolutely looks great and your attention to detail and sense of responsibility is why you get all of my work and have gotten it all for many years now - I expect Kruzer feels the same way.

My 024/A also needs a T-lume job B)

I printed that info you sent the other day, so I should get it right on yours. Nice that I had someone else's to practice on first.

Glad you like the results.

RG

I believe that the standard of "perfection" is as much about what the naked eye cannot see...as it is about what can be seen......

Ziggy your unforgiving attention to detail is what keeps me inspired in collecting......seldom does a piece see daylight until you have transformed it.

Oh and you've sorted out one or two messes for me along the way ....learning the "hard" way that the skills you "rant" about are not acquired overnight....

Sincerely

FGD

:fish:

Rob has now achieved the level of "enlightened one" in terms of watch dharma.

Did I get tritium lume on my 187? :D

I may just have to go out and get myself one more sausage dialed pam just so I can get the The Zigmeister spa treatment.

Awesome post. There is a HUGE difference between what happens in The Zigmeister's "office" and elsewhere.

Always happy to be the guinea pig. The L swiss L versus T swiss T is my bad as well. Needless to say I am very pleased with the results. I know how difficult it is to remove existing lume without damaging the dial. Combining Ziggy's "tritium" lume (which I can testify matches up beautifully to my gen tritium dials) with Marco's now extinct custom cyclops and Lello's datewheel makes this one fabulous rep.

And Don, on that 24A stay tuned. Beyond the already done fabulous polishing job we are adding Lello's 7750 datewheel, revised crystal/cylops combo from the improved Arktos and eliminating those lume buckets. But just wait until you see the next project (if it works - :lol:).

seeing this pics I wish I lived in Canada as well..the distance and my fear of sending watches through post is so big...this is the main reason why I don't send my watches out to The Zigmeister...I've bought so far 3 modded APM's by The Zigmeister...it is much easier to buy them on the 2nd hand market for me than sending my own to him...but after seeing all of this...my 029 and 027 are crying for the upgrade...what to do?

great job master The Zigmeister! congrats...

Maybe I could offer you a week of holidays in my country all inclusive and all you'll have to do is relume 2 watches for me...choose the season and we have a deal!...I'll suggest summer... B)

Glad Zig got to "practice" on Kruzer's 27A....Ziggy will be getting my second 27A for the works sometime after the new year...

Beautiful tritium lume and good read Rob...thanks for sharing your skills with us! I look forward to getting mine done.

cheers