When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AAA swiss watches do exist, i just got a AAA Ingy

FxrAndy

The Ingy has landed, wow is this thing heavy, as soon as i picked the parcel up i know it had some heft, It came very well packed from Precious Time. As soon as it was unpacked i started to resize the bracelet and it must be the easyest one i have ever done. It felt howerver a bit gritty of off to the ultra sound for a bath, while that was going on i gave the head a good polish up with cape cod and a good inspection, no cracked paint on the edge of the dial, the date wheel is misalighed but that will get changed at a later date any way. I oiled cleaned and polished the bracelt and re fitted it and it feels nice, very nice, The clasp Had a look at the back and the movement and it is an ETA 2836 in this double AR version. The back was not overly tight so have a good check when you recieve one. AR now i am no expert but this looks good and does what it should. i tryed to take a photo but as you can see my skills are not the best, but when i went out side you get that great blue sheen to the crystal in one direction just like Maximillions signature photo and in the other direction the crystal is gone. The lume is pretty poor on this one but apparently not very good on the gen.

This to me is a very readable watch in any direction and exudes class and function. I love the contrast between the side view with the polished side of the bezel and the brushed front view with the polished edges, a very nice though out design, a Genta i belive. I thought that it would be smaller than it is but i am very happy, it wears lager than a sub but smaller than SFSO.

A few quick photos for you all. sorry about the quality but i am no Pugwash

DSC00008-1.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010-1.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012-1.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

Thanks PT

I received my 'AAA' stickered Ingie from Angus this week but mine came with a specified 2824 to match up with my lello DW. The AR is there but in comparison to my Gen PO crystal it is nothing more than good single AR with a blue tint. THe crystal never really dissapears like it should at certain angles. There is always some reflection present but still it is a good copy indeed overall.

Here it is with DW fitted.

ingie002bx8.jpg