When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replacing the logo on the UPO

The Mentalist

I've just procured a Silix PO dial and want to take the logo off it and put it on my UPO. I seem to recall someone on here attempted it but was not sure if it was successful or not. My question is whether it can be done and how are the logos on the Silix and UPO fixed? Are they glued or are they pinned? If they are pinned, what is positioning like after installation? Any pointers would be mucho appreciated.

I am waiting on my dial from Silix as well. I don't remember where the post is, but I do remember that the pins are spaced the same on both logos so all you have to do is push the logo off the Silix dial from the back with a sharp needle. Remove your "incorrect" logo the same way. Then just carefully press the Silix logo on your original dial and apply a small dab of glue to the pins from the back side to secure it.

Good luck and post pics of how yours works out, I can't wait to get my dial in so I can do mine too!