When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Have you seen this?!

Sir Jon

See what I found on Joshua's page: http://www.pc-80108.com/0289-p-3860.html

Well, I think the special edition of the watch isnt that nice BUT the bracelet!

Consider now really hard to buy one...

I remember in the beginning of the Big Bang crazyness, everybody was screaming for the bracelet :D

Here we go!

post-2300-1196600525_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sir Jon

I wonder how much just the bracelet will cost? Note that a 44mm Panerai bracelet is $80. I predict this bracelet, if for independent sale at all, will be somewhere around $130-$150. And they know they can price them that high too, because demand is strong.

Sweet!!

Many of us have been waiting for this for a long time!!

The HUGE issue is whether they used actual ceramic on the bracelet. If so, then it is a must-buy...but I suspect if it's of good enough quality to put on this watch, than it's going to be around $200.

I know that they've always said that the ceramic stuff isn't going to be available after-market. Wouldn't it make sense that if you can get the genuine ceramic bezel, you should be able to source the gen ceramic bracelet pieces?

If this is true ceramic, I'm in heaven...my ceramic HBB is going to be upgraded very soon. The bracelet is awesome!! Exactly what you'd expect with this watch....

*edit: I don't think this is real ceramic. That's just from looking more closely at the pics. It doesn't seem to refract light like real ceramic.

I have been waiting for that bracelet to be repped. It is really an excellent design. What would be great is if these bracelets could be made in rose gold also and sold seperately. Nice to change out the rubber one from time to time.

I know i'm in the minority, but thinking I really wanted a bracelet for my HBB, I went into Harrods in London and tried a gen on and I think it makes the BB case look too chunky on the wrist. I like the way the rubber strap makes the watch sit.

Just my two pence worth. The genuine bracelet was $2200 buy the way!!

That is a cheap asian replica. The whole watch shouldn't be more than $100. If the bracelet fits it would be worth buying the whole watch for the bracelet.

It would also be interesting to find out if the clasp can be switched as well.

My thoughts exactly, look at the movement and the sub dials! easy giveaway

That is a cheap asian replica. The whole watch shouldn't be more than $100. If the bracelet fits it would be worth buying the whole watch for the bracelet.

I could not possibly agree more with you. It is not a functioning chronograph, it is a bottom line Asian 21J "fun" homage to the original.

My thoughts exactly ^^^ I looked at this watch a bit yesterday. Depending on price and if it will fit the "nice" Hbbs... I'll prolly buy one for the bracelet only.