When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Show us the most beautiful Tag Heuer in your heart. ;)

cheneylee

Well FYI, I have been a Supporter for a looooong long time, much longer than you've been a member here in fact ;). My membership subscription only expired a few weeks ago and due to some renewal issues (both Paypal and *cough* other related concerns), it's not been actioned as yet. No doubt Don Tomaso and I will speak on his return. Even so, don't confuse 'Supporter' status with donations. So thanks for the offer but not required ;)

Just making sure as you are a valued member! Give #1 my best when you talk to him.

If you read what I'd written, rather than just use the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and ridicule me, you'd see that the picture of the back was only posted after I raised the question.

You will see the posts I have made here and other forums asking about these watches. I do sincerely apologise for asking what I thought were reasonable questions and offering my observations.

Jesus christ, I try to join in a good natured chat and get ridiculed and lampooned. And in case you're just thinking I'm a [censored], that's possibly my first bad tempered post on any forum since I started using the internet. It's not nice being made t feel like an outsider and laughed at.

I'll get my coat. :(

I thought that Docs first reply was posted "tongue in cheek", and not meant as malicious.

Either way, I sincerely hope you'll stay. Ridiculing people is definitely NOT what RWG is about.

Please accept my apologies from the behalf of the whole forum.

Either way, I sincerely hope you'll stay. Ridiculing people is definitely NOT what RWG is about.

Hear hear!

Some people seem to forget after thousands of posts that they started the same way.

Most beautiful Tag for me will be this one (no good rep available)

msw016zu3.jpg

I thought that Docs first reply was posted "tongue in cheek", and not meant as malicious.

It was indeed BT, nothing malicious, maybe I should have posted a " :p "

I already offered the hand of friendship, as one Monza fan to another, but clearly our friend is having a bad day, oh well....

Edited by docblackrock

I prefer the classic blue Monaco on the bracelet, however if you want a non-OEM strap, you could do worse than look at the Hirsch Amazon Corvette in Dark Blue - 22mm of course - ref no. 15502880-2-22. If you're in the US, I believe Watchprince do great deals on Hirsch straps. Or try Walt on TZ.

post-115-1197323045_thumb.jpg

Edited by docblackrock

If you read what I'd written, rather than just use the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon and ridicule me, you'd see that the picture of the back was only posted after I raised the question.

:huh:

Errrr, no it wasn't!?.........

Is the back taken the same watch as the front? The push buttons look skewiff from the back.

Anyhoo....

Ridiculing people is definitely NOT what RWG is about.

Unless (i) you deserve it, and (ii) you get in Neil's way ;)

Good natured denigration has always been a part of this place. Just that recently some have become a bit more touchy!

So am I, so am I...!

The TF and Monza are gorgeous dress watches - both 70-80 year-old designs too ;)

I knew you'd show up with that beauty soon enough - an anniversary gift from Mrs Section8 wasn't it? Lovely. A friend of mine still has his (like yours the Fangio LE), and I keep chipping away at him - he'll crack soon enough, mwahahaha.......

Yeah, Anniversary gift from last year :) I just can't help put post pics of it whenever i get a chance, in fact I need to shoot some new pictures, these are getting old!

Good luck getting your friend to give up his TF! My local Costco actually still has one for sale for a very reasonable price....