When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check (7th - 9th of Dec, 2007)

freddy333

Agreed. But all I am asking is that you consider posting the other content in a separate post? That way, members looking for your very informative non-wrist posts can still get their fix without having to filter out the extraneous stuff and members looking for wrist shots can do the same. That seems both reasonable & fair to me.

Thanks for the input, Freddy. But the Wristchecks are my special joy, and what keeps me going from week to week here. The enthusiasm will remain, along with the shots.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wub:

Still awaiting that Omega Speedy I got on the cheap on Le Side Dark. It's coming from Australia, but I'll post some shots when it does, TMG.

omegafl4.jpg

Ever since Dr. Sally Ride, I wanted to be an astronaut. Not that I would wear the Speedy, but it's nice to look at the watch and the heroes who wore them.

Agreed the Speedmaster has a lot of nostalgia and history to it. Keep us posted Vic, nice to see that you're going to finally give a Speedy a try.