When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Did Someone Get His Watch From Aspire? :d

ryaku

I ordered a 2836 ss sub from paul on friday of last week at the Crazy sale for $120 with free shipping. I have not recieved it yet but I did get tracking information from him and something from China is in New York as of this morning. I'll let you know probably tomorrow.

will let you know

I ordered a 2836 ss sub from paul on friday of last week at the Crazy sale for $120 with free shipping. I have not recieved it yet but I did get tracking information from him and something from China is in New York as of this morning. I'll let you know probably tomorrow.

Hey dude,

Keep us updated... with pix if possible? :yu:

I ordered 3 watches from aspire on the 30th, watches arrived on friday afternoon thats only 3/4 days so I was very impressed. Watches are great, would show you a picture but dont have my digital camera here sorry.

I think that's what we wanted to hear!!! There looks like there is still some residual paranoia about someone hacking into Paul's site as I believe this happened before. Just the old "It's too good to be true" hairs on the back of the neck standing up.

Just got mine today. Tracking says it just arrived into US & yet the post office left me a package slip.

Here's a quick photo:

64043-34134.jpg

The watch looks good, movement quality is good (opened it up and it was ETA-2836 as advertised). They even accomodated my request for a jubilee bracelet. Best of all - it arrived in 7 days!

I think it was an excellent deal for USD119. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Klaatu00001