When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Link 7750 Chronograph

Guest TTK

I know TAG don't enjoy the best of reputations...( why?).......but this is quite possibly the best of all finishes I've seen on any replica.......the bracelet fit to the case is impeccable.......the dial is simply gorgeous......overall...I haven't seen anything better than this.....case size is spot on....as is the case depth.......the bracelet is tight and easily comparable to genuine.....link removal is the same as genuine......a real beauty....if only they were all as good as this...retailing at $2600+....and discounted to around $2000.....10% of the price for 99% of the watch.....what a steal.....!

64469-34025.jpg

64469-34026.jpg

64469-34027.jpg

I know TAG don't enjoy the best of reputations...( why?).......but this is quite possibly the best of all finishes I've seen on any replica.......the bracelet fit to the case is impeccable.......the dial is simply gorgeous......overall...I haven't seen anything better than this.....case size is spot on....as is the case depth.......the bracelet is tight and easily comparable to genuine.....link removal is the same as genuine......a real beauty....if only they were all as good as this...retailing at $2600+....and discounted to around $2000.....10% of the price for 99% of the watch.....what a steal.....!

Beautiful pics Neil,

i bought that watch 2 weeks ago and i couldn't be more satisfied ( had to choose between this tag, Iwc gst titanium and Omega broad arrow).

Gorgeous is the most appropriate adjective.

@ryaku......you bought an absolutely beautiful watch...did you get the same dial colour..?

I wish you health to wear it.....quite frankly..if mine doesn't sell......I won't be disappointed.....!

Can you confirm the depth as 16mm......not 12mm.....?

@ryaku......you bought an absolutely beautiful watch...did you get the same dial colour..?

I wish you health to wear it.....quite frankly..if mine doesn't sell......I won't be disappointed.....!

Can you confirm the depth as 16mm......not 12mm.....?

I ain't got a caliber but yes...thickness seems around 15mm. Perfect for me :)

Edited by ryaku

@r11co.....of course....!

PS...please send me your tel no: or have you invested in Skype yet....unlike that other cheapo Scotsman.....you know who....!

PS...@ryaku....good choice on your part......the IWC is nice....but the chrono pusher issue is too much trouble....I've now lost one of mine....!

As for the BA....I'm sorry to say that I haven't seen a realistic one yet....the colour is always off.....compared to my original....the hands are not electric blue....and the dial is a creamy white....not domestic appliance white...!

64515-34011.jpg

Edited by TTK

PS...@ryaku....good choice on your part......the IWC is nice....but the chrono pusher issue is too much trouble....I've now lost one of mine....!

As for the BA....I'm sorry to say that I haven't seen a realistic one yet....the colour is always off.....compared to my original....the hands are not electric blue....and the dial is a creamy white....not domestic appliance white...!

:blink:

I ruled out omega for wrong subdial spacings even though i love the genuine (yours is beautiful, best colour scheme).

IWC Gst: I knew about the pusher issue but i thought it wasn't so widespread. :huh:

Aye......when I heard about this one going up on the boards, I thought Rico boy will be onto this faster than Ben Johnson on speed..............however 59 minutes is more like Ben Turpin on speed and he's deid!

JTB

PS - Wear it well Ricky boy!

@ryaku.....the sub dial spacing will always be the problem......this was the very first BA replica available on the market......I bought it way back in late 2002/3......still a nice looking watch for the price....non functional stopwatch tho'...!

64529-34002.jpg

@r11co.....of course....!

PS...please send me your tel no: or have you invested in Skype yet....unlike that other cheapo Scotsman.....you know who....!

Actually, I was going to get into VOIP but haven't got round to it yet...

Anyway - now that I am unshackled by the constraints of Glasgow City council I can tell you that I actually took a wee gamble with this purchase as I did it blind - photobucket is a filtered site at my work!!

I figured it was a no-brainer though - the price was already what I was hoping to negotiate another seller down to (for a while there I thought I was going to have to go to Ass-Pyre or even that corrosion merchant ;) ) and your dial colour was the one I liked best on the gen but no-one else is carrying. When vric said the date alignment was 'perfect' - that's when I jumped!

Having seen the pics now I am over the moon, but Neil - your standards are slipping!! That's a fair bit of refelction coming off the crystal. :lol:

@ryaku.....the sub dial spacing will always be the problem......this was the very first BA replica available on the market......I bought it way back in late 2002/3......still a nice looking watch for the price....non functional stopwatch tho'...!

Neil, it looks good but honestly i can't stand a chronograph not fully working even though i use chrono very seldom. I know it's stupid .... :huh:

You had other beautiful speedy omega with faux chrono and they looked to me even more accurate:

3523.30 and 3513.50 if i'm not wrong. :)

Having seen the pics now I am over the moon, but Neil - your standards are slipping!! That's a fair bit of refelction coming off the crystal. :lol:

See, I thought that too. I thought he's seen my most recent batch of pics and is finally getting a little scared and it's making him make mistakes ... and then I realised I've kept accidental reflections in when I've felt they help show the form of the crystal.

Now, Neil being Neil, he probably intentionally used a light that would reflect enough to show the crystal's curveature without destroying the detail.

@Puggy.....using a new set of daylight bulbs that are run cool and white opalescent globes rather than convential blue daylights.....because of the opalescence you get slight reflections....!

Here's some other stuff that I snapped over the years...with and without reflections.....!

64579-33979.jpg

64579-33980.jpg

64579-33981.jpg

64579-33982.jpg

64579-33983.jpg

64579-33984.jpg

64579-33985.jpg

64579-33986.jpg

64579-33987.jpg

64579-33988.jpg