When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Huge Swiss Purchase Mistake - Wife Gone Mad...

cornerstone

Earlier tonight I made a huge Swiss purchase mistake...

65668-33803.gif

I went to the supermarket to buy, you know, crap. Thought I'd buy the missus Toblerone...

Big mistake. Apparently she told me in 1998, and again once in South Korea in 2003, that she doesn't like Toblerone very much and WHY WON'T I LISTEN, etc., etc.....

I was confused because I distinctly remember her eating the 2003 Toblerone, but apparently THAT WAS BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING BETTER IN THE MINIBAR.

Now I have TWO Toblerone's, which is highly selfish.

Obviously I had to get back in the car, drive back to the supermarket, in order to buy - you might say - a cheap Asian chocolate bar, although the Toblerone was probably made in Asia too.

I selected this bar:

65668-33804.jpg

And she is now MUCH HAPPIER. In fact, so happy that if I play my cards right I may get LUCKY.

Except, I pointed out, tonight is the start of the WORLD CUP.

Why this tale? Just to give all the soon-to-be-married members an insight into the rock 'n' roll world they are entering!!

:lol::lol::lol:

And she is now MUCH HAPPIER. In fact, so happy that if I play my cards right I may get LUCKY.

Except, I pointed out, tonight is the start of the WORLD CUP.

Why this tale? Just to give all the soon-to-be-married members an insight into the rock 'n' roll world they are entering!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :lol:

Oh ... :wounded1: