When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Had To Order It...

shive

This is my first PAM rep but I couldn't resist it any longer I ordered it from Joshua's website. I plan to order a BLACK STINGRAY STRAP for it... I think that will look really SHARP! I do have a question... How long do you think it will take for the watch to reach me in the STATES I live in a suburb of Columbus Ohio.

I would like to also thank all that are involved with RWG...this is a great resouce for those who are new to the replica genre! By scanning posts I was able to get a comfortable feeling about dealers that work off this forum. Lastly to all the guys that offered advice on my last post thanks again!

Shive

65758-33783.jpg

I hope it is not going to become STEEL soon...if the colours will change ?

This is a good quality rep. I happen to know one of our very own dealers gives one of these a lot of wrist time and it still looks A1....

No fears.

If you payed for EMS express, it can take anything from 3-10 days.

Not necessarily. I've been waiting almost two weeks with no tracking number yet, so we'll see how much longer it takes. :g:

I recieved my tracking number this morning in an E-mail that said it would ship tomorrow!

Shive

That's odd... I wonder what's happening with my order?

I was offered the same watch from andrew and silix, but went with Joshua due to his reputation and cheaper price. Hope it turns out great :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This is my first PAM rep but I couldn't resist it any longer I ordered it from Joshua's website. I plan to order a BLACK STINGRAY STRAP for it... I think that will look really SHARP! I

Hey, guys..... I'm not a Radiomir fan so I guess I never thought about it before, but..... HOW do you change the strap on a Rad?

Edited by bres3000

@Bres:

Here's a pic from EL website. Note the 4 "little" screws on the corners of the case. Each screw secures a "wire" which go into the springbar channel on the watchband. Biggest problem is that if you lose one of the little screws...you've got a big problem...

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/sun...w¤t=9.jpg

@shive:

post some pics of the watch with the stingray band...I'm curious as to how it will look with the stingray's "white dots" and the gold watch.....

jeff

Edited by buckeye

This is my first PAM rep but I couldn't resist it any longer I ordered it from Joshua's website. I plan to order a BLACK STINGRAY STRAP for it... I think that will look really SHARP! I do have a question... How long do you think it will take for the watch to reach me in the STATES I live in a suburb of Columbus Ohio.

The last time I ordered from Joshua (about 2 months ago) it took 5 days, the time before that 7.

I'm in MD btw.

@Bres:

Here's a pic from EL website. Note the 4 "little" screws on the corners of the case. Each screw secures a "wire" which go into the springbar channel on the watchband. Biggest problem is that if you lose one of the little screws...you've got a big problem...

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a210/sun...w¤t=9.jpg

jeff

Thanks, Jeff! Now I get it. I know all too well the perils of those tiny screws, having lost three out of four of the screws that held on the back of a quartz watch I had.

I think I'll stick to my non-Radiomir preference.

This is a good quality rep. I happen to know one of our very own dealers gives one of these a lot of wrist time and it still looks A1....

No fears.

So much so that I just had to buy one from TTK and it is georgeous! It gets the vote as my evening watch for my holidays.............only 1 day to go. Yee Ha!

JTB

Thanks everyone I'll have pictures as soon as I get it.... it's gonna look so saaaaaweeeeeet! :Jumpy:

I'm still trying to find that strap website that I saw the other night...I knew I should have bookmarked it. But I did see a nice strap on HKTAN how do you hook up with Aarron I would like to get it ordered as well!

Thanks Again.

Shive