When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One For The Ladies (for A Change)

Slartibartfast

Just got this Datejust from PT, for my wife.

Ordered Tuesday evening, arrived by 9am Thursday (UK to UK). Can't get better service than that!

Watch is great, my wife is over the moon, it is just what she wanted (sharing my interest in RWG by the way). This is an ETA model, auto, and keeps very good time.

Wifey loves all the sparkly bits! Ordered it boxed, and was very impressed with the whole package.

A couple of photos attached, sorry for the poor quality, I must read up on how to improve.

Don't know how accurate a rep it is, but having been greeted with the biggest smile ever on my wife's face when I gave her the watch, I don't much care!

66944-33604.jpg

66944-33605.jpg

Edited by Slartibartfast

Your ladies Datejust looks pretty good. My wife has had one for about 8 months. It came from Paul, and I think it's a very good rep. This week she went out and bought a real Datejust on ebay. When you compare the two watches side by side, the date mag on the rep is greater than the mag on the gen. Other than that, you can't tell the difference between the two watches. You can't tell it's a rep w/o opening the case!

My wife's the same but from King with 14K solid gold in links and bezel. I put the same dial. She's very happy with it. Now is in the "garage" for some health checks... :)

Just got this Datejust from PT, for my wife.

Ordered Tuesday evening, arrived by 9am Thursday (UK to UK). Can't get better service than that!

Watch is great, my wife is over the moon, it is just what she wanted (sharing my interest in RWG by the way). This is an ETA model, auto, and keeps very good time.

Wifey loves all the sparkly bits! Ordered it boxed, and was very impressed with the whole package.

A couple of photos attached, sorry for the poor quality, I must read up on how to improve.

Don't know how accurate a rep it is, but having been greeted with the biggest smile ever on my wife's face when I gave her the watch, I don't much care!

70897-32713.jpg

70897-32714.jpg