When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Montblanc Sport chrono

tgchrono2

WOW... What can I say? Your pics as usual, are absolutely great! makes the ar (single-sided?) look really good... Got a pic of the datefont face-on? The 'MEISTERSTUCK' engraving looks just like the gen too...and oh yes, the caseback engraving looks very good & deep as well... I think we have a winner here! :1a: ... I'm pretty much sold on this already mate... :wub:

Patiently awaiting for even more delicious Pix...

Thx :-)

The AR is good, but again, nothing exceptionnal IMO. I was more convinced by the AR on the white Riviera XXL, although I did not see the usual blue hue. It does not make the watch less desirable. It really does look great.

I'll try to film the AR, you'll see an obvious difference with K2222's one. Good for him ;-)

I'll take other shots. But keep some exclusive one for the review :lol:

I agree with you, the Meisterst

Here a shot with the cyclop. Well, I have no other watch with a cyclop, so I can't judge. Personally I would not be disturbed if it was absent. Any comment welcome.

I tried a small video, don't know if it's convincing. It shows discrete light blue hue as well as a decent "non reflection", which is making the dial sharp enough.

post-4381-1200671242_thumb.jpg

Appreciate your wonderful Pix & vid mate! Well, from your clip, it sure looks like the ar is on the inner side of the crystal only... Datemag looks weaker than the gen.. But then again, what can we expect from rep cyclops?? :lol: One more thing, I noticed is that the dial on this MB Sports Chrono looks very crisp & well made...It could be your excellent pix though... :1:

@Richard, you saw the links I posted on the 1st page? Those pics show this watch with double ar-coating... unless the ar was so well applied that you didn't notice it! ^_^

One more thing, I noticed is that the dial on this MB Sports Chrono looks very crisp & well made..

It sure is !

The cyclop picture is "raw" : it hasn't been modified in any manner.

Well, I am unable to say if an AR coating is single or double sided, although the fact that some reflection stays would be a clue.

But if it is on the inside only, it means that dealers are lying again ;)

On the other hand, one should see the positive side (sic!) of the thing : no risk of scratching the AR and less fingerprints ^_^

It sure is !

The cyclop picture is "raw" : it hasn't been modified in any manner.

Well, I am unable to say if an AR coating is single or double sided, although the fact that some reflection stays would be a clue.

But if it is on the inside only, it means that dealers are lying again ;)

On the other hand, one should see the positive side (sic!) of the thing : no risk of scratching the AR and less fingerprints ^_^

If that photo hadn't been altered in any way, then I'm extremely impressed with this watch's quality! Well, of course I can see the positive "side" of the thing... :p

Still anxiously waiting for your upcoming review of this wonderful-looking sub... :Jumpy:

Did you notice that under certain lighting conditions, the lume looks white ? ;)

It definitely has great lume. Having tested all watches together, the brightest are : my Seiko (of course), my gen Tissot, followed by the Montblanc and then the SFSO.

I wanted to comment on that too, but was afraid I might've been wrong... From the way you describe its lume, it seems it really is quite good, given the quality of the SFSO rep lume... ^_^