When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is This A Stupid Question

I have been lurking for quite a few months reading and reading in here (by the way this forum is much nicer and user friendly than the last one, that one was a lot more work to find out who was a seller and how to contact them but i digress) i am finally about ready to grow some balls and buy a few reps that i have fell in love with and my only question is that being in america are there any problems getting the reps through customs. i know that they dont appreciate the selling of rep watches so will i have problems recieving the watches? i would hate to spend a thousand dollars on a few watches only to have them end up on the wrist of a customs agent. Any info would be great and any experiences both positive and negative would be appreciated. This forum is awesome and i love reding it, especially when someone gets into it with ttk, i can read those threads for hours. Good luck to all in your search for the perfect sub, i am an omega/breitling/ tag guy myself (btw has anyone heard about a rep for the breitling hercules? damn thats a good looking watch large and steely) thanks again to all.

Dustin

Edited by ToothDoc

Hi Dustin,

Short answer yes, however you must understand almost every country has the same problem and although there is indeed watches siezed by customs, looking at it on a per volume basis it is really a very small chance of losing your watch, then again many dealers will re-post should you lose your watch. :)

Now what is far more stupid than this question is the fact you posted it in the step up forum.......a little more care in future please. :)

Ken

Sorry Ken, i was planning to introduce myself when i logged on 2 hours ago and just stayed in this forum reading all of the questions and things brought up by others. Thanks for the help though, i will probably order one and see what happens. Thanks

Dustin

I agree with all the above, the problem is a small one.

One piece of advice however, is to have watches shipped singly- don't jump in on a multiple order.

And if it is possible- have them shipped to different addresses.

Offshore

BTW welcome to these pages!