When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

... and now for something completely different.

madasboot

very interesting indeed. even more so considering the who the seller is :g:

deltatahoe

it is flavor flav who disassembled his original pam111 and it is trying to sell it apart...to see if he can make some profits that way because original spare parts for pams in general are really hard to find...

So far he has about $1500 in bids on a $3400"ish" watch. But I am sure he will reduce the ridiculous prices on the crownguard, case and movement. $1,400 for the movement? If he had thought it thru he would have parted a watch with an E series movement. The only rep you would consider putting a gen movement at anywhere near that price is a fiddy and that has the E series bridges. $1000 for case with crownguard? You can buy a PAM power reserve movement for $900 so I figure the movement is worth $600 or so. Case and crownguard maybe $500. Crown maybe $180. So add my aggressive guess of $1,300 for the pieces with no bids plus the $1,500 for those pieces with bids on them and I am guessing he will not get out whole unless he bought it very well. But you never know.