When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lange 1

walooo

First post here.

Going back to malaysia from california, and I stumbled upon the forum while trying to make sure that my next set of replicas will be of high quality. I've got good relationships with some vendors over there. I noticed a thread about the lange reps and the apparent lust that exists for them, and I remember almost having purchased a few during summer before I realized that my friends wanted so many watches (I left with 18 watches, only 3 for me :g: )

It would be great if I could get a couple of responses (with pics if possible) of the sought after reps along with price range of what they generally go for around here to help me aid in purchasing.

Thanks in advance!

It would be great if I could get a couple of responses (with pics if possible) of the sought after reps along with price range of what they generally go for around here to help me aid in purchasing.

Waloo, did you check out my recent Lange 1 (Timezone) pictorial review?

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=61072

These are very hard-to-find watches. In the thread, one of the trusted forum collectors (as rep watch dealers are referred to here) showed his (Richard) Lange watches, in three dial colours. He and others were unanimous in saying the Lange 1 reps are awful, and besides as mentioned, difficult to find.

However, I am PMing you a recent link I received. Caveat emptor. It's not from a known dealer HERE, but it is the only other place where these rare watches are found. :o

Welcome to board and thx for the offer of hunting down some reps....I love Lange and sure wish we could get a decent rep...I had the opportunity to check out the gens at a recent watch fair...they even had this giant sized movement on display. Plus, I got a huge Lange bag with lots goodies....

image278mr5.jpg

image277fb5.jpg

image279zg8.jpg

If you could find me this

product-zoom-a-lange-sohne-11182.jpg

or this

product-zoom-a-lange-sohne-10312.jpg

rep, of course....

cheers

B)

I just came from iOffer.com and found some pretty nice Lange reps.

Of course, the dealers that have them there seem to be fairly new with not much feedback, unfortunately.

But I did find a few there that seemed very tempting - a Datograph in rose gold with black dial, and I did see the Lange with dual sub dials and big date, so not so difficult to find after all. I may ask the dealer some questions, if I feel comfortable I may take a chance and buy from iOffer.

I gotta run now, sorry, no time to post link but just go to iOffer & type in Lange & Sohne.