When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please talk me out of the BCE two-tone 7750!

By-Tor

Ok guys, post pics of your two-tone BCE's, and tell me about all those disgusting flaws on that watch... so I don't have to buy yet another rep. :lol:

Let's see 'em!

I knew you'd post yours Sub! :) Since I saw your photos I've had "hots" for this watch.

Is the TT version available in blue? And if it is, how is the blue color compared to gen?

Ah, the blue version is coming, and not available yet? That's what I thought because Joshua didn't have it listed on his site.

It has to be blue. :)

i cant talk you out of one...... i myself just purchased an ETA7750 V2 graphite BCE.....sh*ttin bricks because it's sitting in customs...

this is one of the reasons why i purchased one (borrowed from rocket. this thing is amazing):

BCESunday.jpg

I knew you'd post yours Sub! :) Since I saw your photos I've had "hots" for this watch.

Is the TT version available in blue? And if it is, how is the blue color compared to gen?

Angus is supposed to be getting some in by the 20th of this month. No idea how the blue compares, haven't seen either blue rep or blue gen in the flesh.