When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best color for BCE

UB7

Well it's been a great month for me! I have an opportunity to buy a gen BCE, what dial color do you guys think looks best? Would be on SS band, but my options are limited to either black or white, which would you pick? I know the universal best color for watches is generally white, but thats not always the case IMO.. I have a white rep and love it, but i'm really diggin the black on the gen...

41RQMR5W0NL.jpg

412FBJFGQWL.jpg

Or would you rather have this chrono-matic?

415oerGzyfL.jpg

go for the black dial!

the double AR should provide hours of entertainment to stare at when ure bored which wont be the case with the white dial.

i'm also thinking of picking up a blue dial (rep of course) if i can manage to find some pics of the actual dial color first. all the BCEs on eBay are badly photographed and look horrible. and have yet to see pics from members here with blue dial BCEs without the bling bezel.

• 2 weeks later...
pick the panda baby!! that is the rep that I have, and it looks mighty good.....

a pic of mine for reference, but since the rep is so good, would you want to look for another Breitling that is not repped?

I'm with "Woody" on this!!

Withall the 99.9% reps available, I would NEVER buy a genuine that was repped!!

Breitling makes a lot of watches that are not...Go for one of those instead...And get a nice BCE rep too!!