When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daytonas....

Dutchy

I have to do it once more (new pic)....courtesy of Zane on TZ....what a collection.....

porc008hz1.jpg

You can say it's genius to have all these as they are great investments.

You can say it's 'stupid' to have so many of one Rolex model (they are slightly different, but still)

But I think we all agree on the following: WOW!

Wow that is a couple of hundred K just in that one box, how the hell does he chose what to wear?

Hey Dutchy how is school in the UK have you started yet?

All good thanks! Yep, got one term behind me and really enjoying it now. Took a while to adjust but it's all good now. I'm currently at home for christmas, then exams in january. So I'm studying, seeing friends, etc!

well, he might wanna think about getting rid of those as i was told by an AD that RLX is going to make those SS models more available and make their Milgaus series more rare... apparently, RLX doesn't want re-sellers profiting on their rare models... however, i don't see the milgaus models being as popular as the daytonas... so, who knows!

but being that those are all zeniths... they may be worth more and more EVERYDAY!

PP

Edited by poopypants

I hate to upset the apple cart, but the watches in the picture only reflect a portion of Zane's Daytona collection. He has a number of current and vintage models in addition to those. As far as I know, there are no exact duplicates. Each watch has a minor difference. Maybe one day, he will use them as stocking stuffers (and still have too many to wear).

• 5 weeks later...
I have to do it once more (new pic)....courtesy of Zane on TZ....what a collection.....

porc008hz1.jpg

You can say it's genius to have all these as they are great investments.

You can say it's 'stupid' to have so many of one Rolex model (they are slightly different, but still)

But I think we all agree on the following: WOW!

Tell me where you got the box , I want something like that? Also if you saw another Daytona' the same" but on a different site. would you be tempted to buy it hoping that its the best one yet.?

Why dont you try something a little different like Franck Muller.?