When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dig this Bad A** B&R

lumpy

Found this on wus. me want....me want bad.

BellRoss_BR_03_3.jpg

Not bad, not bad. Relieves the monotony of the all-black. But if it's "Military Time", where are the 24hr markers? Not even on top, to designate them! :p

EDIT: Oh, doh. I see it now. I thought that was a datewheel! That's more like it. Minor quibble with the photo: seems to be showing 10:05, but it says "21:00 hours". Picky picky.

I can't tell if you are kidding or not :) That IS a datewheel. I'm pretty sure you were kidding. Or not. Yes, you were. Hmm, or ...

Gak! That's silly then. What's the point of having Military Time if it doesn't show 1/13 2/14 ... 10/22 11/23 etc.?

That would be like advertising a GMT watch, and not having a GMT hand. :p

The response of B&R watches ARE military watches does nothing to quell my misgivings. :lol:

Gak! That's silly then. What's the point of having Military Time if it doesn't show 1/13 2/14 ... 10/22 11/23 etc.?

That would be like advertising a GMT watch, and not having a GMT hand. :p

The response of B&R watches ARE military watches does nothing to quell my misgivings. :lol:

i think it says Military Type...not Military Time. though that makes even less sense. wtf is Military Type?

it's actually the only thing i dont like about the watch is that stoopid Military Type text.

as far as 24 hr markings go..... if you cant add 12 to the hours after noon in your head.....you prolly shouldnt be allowed to touch machine guns. :)

i only like 24 hour dials if the watch has a true 24 hour movement. like the glycine airman..or some of those old hammies. man i want one of those. :(

l1

Found this on wus. me want....me want bad.

BellRoss_BR_03_3.jpg

This is an Awesome Watch, I have the BR03-92 with the black nylon band. Something to keep in mind, This watch looks very much like the old 8 day clock that was in use in all US military aircraft for many years. A true classic! If this one comes out I will get one in a heartbeat.

"SOF"