When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new acquisition-Mont Blanc Timewalker Chrono

Khurram

My MB Timewalker from Ruby was delivered to me in new york about two weeks ago but since I am currently in Pakistan visiting my parents I had to wait till my bro came here so I could get my hands on it...

Well let me tell you- it was SO worth the wait!!!!

This thing is freakin gorgeous!! I mean the fit/finish and overall quality of this piece is amazing!

I also own a DSN ultimate 111h and this is right up there in terms of quality...The detail on the dial is simply stunning.!

The clasp fits tight and secure and every little thing on this watch just screams quality. I was initially worried about the bracelet but it is great just like the rest of the watch..

The small details are all there..like the mont blanc symbol being perfect, the "montblanc" and "stainless steel" being centered and engraved sharply in the clasp, and like I said before the details in the dial are stunning.. I cannot pick up the true beauty of the dial without proper lighting.

The only thing that could be better is the datewheel-other than that this is a near perfect rep IMO.

This is gonna be my new fav for the time being. My Chopard GTXL, 111h, and now the timewalker are all going to be fighting for my wrist!

If you guys have any questions on this model please feel free to ask

Please keep in mind that i'm away from home and don't have access to my desktop which has Photoshop on it so I couldn't do any post shot editing or enhancing on these pics...also I didn't have my makeshift lightbox set up.

These pictures are straight from the camera so please excuse the quality-

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

The obligatory wristie!

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

My MB Timewalker from Ruby was delivered to me in new york about two weeks ago but since I am currently in Pakistan visiting my parents I had to wait till my bro came here so I could get my hands on it...

Well let me tell you- it was SO worth the wait!!!!

This thing is freakin gorgeous!! I mean the fit/finish and overall quality of this piece is amazing!

I also own a DSN ultimate 111h and this is right up there in terms of quality...The detail on the dial is simply stunning.!

The clasp fits tight and secure and every little thing on this watch just screams quality. I was initially worried about the bracelet but it is great just like the rest of the watch..

The small details are all there..like the mont blanc symbol being perfect, the "montblanc" and "stainless steel" being centered and engraved sharply in the clasp, and like I said before the details in the dial are stunning.. I cannot pick up the true beauty of the dial without proper lighting.

The only thing that could be better is the datewheel-other than that this is a near perfect rep IMO.

This is gonna be my new fav for the time being. My Chopard GTXL, 111h, and now the timewalker are all going to be fighting for my wrist!

If you guys have any questions on this model please feel free to ask

Please keep in mind that i'm away from home and don't have access to my desktop which has Photoshop on it so I couldn't do any post shot editing or enhancing on these pics...also I didn't have my makeshift lightbox set up.

These pictures are straight from the camera so please excuse the quality-

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

The obligatory wristie!

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

Congratulations on your montblanc. I am a big fan of the montblanc brand from their writing instruments (meisterstruck fountain pen, platinum series roller ball and the gold trim ball point and pencil), men's fragance, cuff links and other MB accessories.

I too am looking at this MB starwalker, my question is this does the chrono function give you problems ... i am concerned that some chrono movements on these reps (Rolex Daytona) actually destroy and break down the watch's functionality and are just there for show. please advise. Ruby, Josh and Andrew are my front runners where I am thinking on purchasing my MB starwalker. Again congratualtions and look forward to your reply.

Prince458

Congratulations on your montblanc. I am a big fan of the montblanc brand from their writing instruments (meisterstruck fountain pen, platinum series roller ball and the gold trim ball point and pencil), men's fragance, cuff links and other MB accessories.

I too am looking at this MB starwalker, my question is this does the chrono function give you problems ... i am concerned that some chrono movements on these reps (Rolex Daytona) actually destroy and break down the watch's functionality and are just there for show. please advise. Ruby, Josh and Andrew are my front runners where I am thinking on purchasing my MB starwalker. Again congratualtions and look forward to your reply.

Prince458

my bad i refer to MB timewalker not starwalker .. so sorry.

Prince458

I have not had any problems with the chronos as of yet.

However i've only had the watch about two weeks now..

Hope for the best!

• 1 month later...

Love the TimeWalker series, think it looks better on a leather strap tho! I got a sort of fantasy one, BROWN LEATHER STRAP, STEEL CASE, WHITE DAIL with ROSE GOLD markers. THe ROSE GOLD looks good with the brown leather strap, and I love it that way eventho they technically prob don't make it originally like that.

Just missing the AR coting I think, which is gonna be done by Chieftang soon ;)

post-935-1202661901_thumb.jpg

post-935-1202661935_thumb.jpg

post-935-1202661957_thumb.jpg