When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Importing Cars from US to UK

TeeJay

Happy New Year to you!

PS. I do wish sometimes that you'd take your one-to-one conversations that you and Vikki have in open threads over to PM though. The request for classifieds being a prime example.... <_<

[flameproofing] PPS. This is not a personal attack - just some advice to avoid the clutter that gathers, so please don't try interpret it as one. [/flameproofing]

The majority of our conversations are in PM. If we ever do discuss things on open forum, then they are usually within the context of the thread. I started this thread to ask for advice, and have got that. All you've done is bring your personal issues with her here, and contributed nothing in the way of on-topic advise, so, if you don't like it, don't read it. Put us on ignore. I couldn't care less. I'd appreciate though, if you don't use my topics as vehicles for your anti-Victoria crusade. Frankly, it's pathetic.

Go play with the pigeons....!

You haven't contributed anything to this topic, you've just belittled and condescended to me, so unless you actually have something on topic to contribute, stop spamming the thread. Paying to be a dealer doesn't give you the right to act like a [censored] whenever you feel like it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread got reported to the admins, and it looks like it's becoming yet another useless flamefest.

I'd love to see all our longtime members to feel a collective responsibility for our community. At this point it doesn't matter who's right or wrong anymore. It's just that "discussions" like this seriously poison the forum atmosphere.

Very disappointing, so I'm closing it (for now).