When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to source Tudor hands

SportsterRider

I'm putting together a 16014 Frankenjust (Gen case, crown, dial and bracelet with an ETA 2836-2 movement), but I'm having problems sourcing hands. I've tried Jules Borel, but they are having a hard time locating the correrct pieces. I thought I found some on E-Bay, but the seller doesn't have any (despite the auction showing 12 available).

Does anyone know where I can souce a set of white hands?

Hope you have better luck than me. I've been trying to get a set of Sub hands for an ETA 2836-2 for months now, eBay sellers keep sending me the wrong stuff. I'm sick of wasting my money. It would be different if hands were .99 cents but they are charging alot of $$$$.

I've got a Sub hour and minute hand for a 2836/24-2, but no seconds hand. If you can use 'em, let me know.

SR

sub hands? I had tons of those....

as for the 16014 case, I'm assuming you mean the stick hands, I just got some from jules boro this week. white tudor stick.... I'm of town right now, or I'd tell you the part number.

Yep, the stick hands are what I'm looking for. I found them on Jules Borel's website as well, but they sent me an invoice stating the order "requires research". I even spoke to them on the phone (I also ordered dial feet and movement clamps) and explained what I wanted, but nothing so far.

SR

Hey, I was able to view my previous order online, part number "HAND 2824.2W"

You should be alright with that. I paid $12, plus shipping, which I have no idea what that cost. I opted for priority since I'm usually impatient.

Yep, those are the ones I've got on order as well. For some reason, they seem to be having difficulty figuring out what they are?

At least I know that when I do get them that they'll be the right ones. Thanks!

I'm putting together a 16014 Frankenjust (Gen case, crown, dial and bracelet with an ETA 2836-2 movement), but I'm having problems sourcing hands. I've tried Jules Borel, but they are having a hard time locating the correrct pieces. I thought I found some on E-Bay, but the seller doesn't have any (despite the auction showing 12 available).

Does anyone know where I can souce a set of white hands?

Clark's definitely, OFrei maybe. Also, Angus might be a source as well.

Keep us updated on the project. I've barely kicked off a 16200 Frankenjust myself.... Gen case, dial, crown, bracelet, date disc, and 2892-A2. I hope to have it wrapped up by summer as it'll hoefully be a graduation gift.