When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate vs v2 (BCE)

c0r

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I have been reading as much as I can for 3 hours and maybe I'm crazy but:

What is the difference between the "ultimate BCE" and v2?

From what I've read the Ultimate BCE has double AR, however, the v2 has double ar as well:

http://www.pc-80108.com/bl10102-chronomat-...bph-p-2666.html ..

I'm trying to get the most accurate BCE out there, so a little help would be greatly appreciated.

There seem to be several variables available, with "P/Clones" alone, listing 55 different iterations!! Costing from $228. shipped, to over $1000. for the swiss movement model..

The variations include: datewheels, AR coating(1 or 2 sided), Slightly flawed dials(missing a min marker next to 10 in the 12:00 subdial), and caseback numbering(some with ser # 2073888, and some variable)...BTW All I have seen carry the "A13356" model designation, which is, IIRC, only correct in the all SS models..

I have seen offerings from most of our dealers, and the more you see the more confused you'll become, since there seems to be a kind of "mix and match" assortment of some flaws, all the flaws, or no flaws!!...

Just find one you like and go for it!!...NOBODY on the planet knows all the different variations on this watch, genuine or replica!!!...Enjoy it...And happy new year to all..!!!...Frank

As stated by Italiano they are basiclly the same .. different makers and they came out 10 day's apart from each other

and to also verify CYO811 the V2 does not come in white and blue dials.. but both are bascilly the same upgraded "ultimate".. and V2 has some gold models also

please search the other threads, all questions will be answered ie. Italianos response to graphite dial vs. genuine.. and pics are available there also

I've done the same so I m not criticing your post .. just.. a bit of friendly help.. it pays to do a search first .. most of the vet. members have answered all these questions for us..... but if you cannot find what u are looking for .. don't hesitate to post :D

Is this true? Can anyone else confirm this.

Graphite is the color im after but thought it was accurate.

ok i hope you can understand this as lanikai and italiano explained above.... disregard the words "ultimate","v1","v2" etc. they are made up by the cartels...

you are looking for the latest BCE right??

newest best correct graphite dial/graphite subdial?

28k beat movement?

Double AntiReflective Coating?

the latest graphite version now is now graphite/graphite with the red "automatic" on the dial.

graphite/black subdial with white "automatic" is repped wrong..... it's suppose to be slate grey/black subdials and should have white "automatic"

now you want swiss eta 7750 or asian 7750?

River still has the Swiss..... $735

Asian goes for $279-300 depending on dealer but they are currently sold out.

how do i know? i bought one from River 3 weeks ago. Nobody else has them at the time. It is perfect. And i also read everyone else's same questions and review threads (italiano's) about BCE's

hope this answers your questions