When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I really Love this watch!

Guest Sql_pl

I've been wearing this 3717 everyday during last 3 months and I totally LOVE it!

Especially after it was modded with ETA datewheels and most important k2222's double AR.

It is such a pleasure to look at it now....

ar1ov2.jpg

The fit, finish... everything is amazing... it has such a genuine feel to it... I just can't help but wear it all the time!

It's finny how sometimes I try to put a different watch on but then fail to leave house with anyhing else than 3717... it seems to be stronger than me! :lol::lol:

ar2mk9.jpg

Have a look at this particular pic.... see how double AR makes all the details so visible... and how black is the dial?

AMAZING! :o

ar3sx1.jpg

I've already thought about it when I got my HBB... later had a Cousteau... but now after this 3717 and Kuba's job I am 100% sure... I am an AR addict!! From now on everything will be coated! :) :)

Happy new year guys and girls!!!

Maciek

Edited by TwoTone

Very nice...

I've held off on getting a 3717, but it's growing on me. I especially like the idea of Jakub's double-AR on one, as I agree about how much it can improve the appearance of the watch.

A 3717 would fit in pretty well with my collection, in terms of what I have left to fill in terms of niche's.