When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

just showing off my new pam048.. (semi modem burner)

arminvanbuuren

hey all.. i'm just trying to show off my new pam048 (well i think it is anyway.. or it could even be a pam120 with leather strap)!! it is my first panerai ever.. but i love it.. it has the new a7750 movement, sapphire crystal with AR.. i was not a panerai person until my gf bought me this watch for christmas.. and boy now i think i am hooked on panerais too :D anyway enjoy the pics.. hopefully it is good enough for ya heheheh :p

anyway.. please comment on this watch :D.. ohh and if you can comment which pam model this is it would be great!!! :D

pamster.jpg

pam104-1.jpg

pam104-2.jpg

pam104.jpg

pam48-2.jpg

pam48-1.jpg

pam48.jpg

panerai48.jpg

pammy.jpg

Edited by arminvanbuuren

A looker for sure, is it a 40mm?

Yup, and out of the box among the top 2 or 3 most accurate PAM reps ever produced--random caseback #'s, correct date font, good mag, perfect springloaded crown, excellent fit and finish. A shame they're overlooked because of 4 measly mm.

haha.. i'm not sure of the size.. haven't measured it.. at first i thought it was 44mm.. but when i compared it to the daytona i have.. it seems to be a similar size.. so i'm guessing it is 40mm :D.. as to whom i purchased it off.. i got it as a christmas present from my gf.. i'll have to ask her where she got it from :D