When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My own 45mm pilot watch - first drawings

t

I know but they look a bit skinny

Hi Andy

i know and i have think long time about this problem. But i saw drawing pics of 45mm case and 24mm lugs... it looks bad and more in diver design (like Panerai) and not in pilot design... check all pilot watches... from past and actual models... you will see that all pilots have big case and small 22mm lugs

i am only unhappy with the high bezel. I want a high bezel like IWC and a thickness of 13.5mm and not 10.5mm. but this is very problematic. The movement fit in the middle of case and is not big enough. So will the dial fit very deep in the case and it is a big place between dial and front glass. I hope a doube AR glass will solve this problem. It wasn

i am only unhappy with the high bezel. I want a high bezel like IWC and a thickness of 13.5mm and not 10.5mm. but this is very problematic. The movement fit in the middle of case and is not big enough. So will the dial fit very deep in the case and it is a big place between dial and front glass. I hope a doube AR glass will solve this problem. It wasn

Check this out Tourby, this is Pilot watch from WWII, the best looking dial ever made for me

i know this dial design... looks very good and historic.

same on IWC 5002.

but we have sooo much pilot watches with this dial design on market. Why should i build one more?

i will build something unique... so go for unique 45mm diameter and a dial design like IWC 5004

What would be the price for it? :g:

i know this dial design... looks very good and historic.

same on IWC 5002.

but we have sooo much pilot watches with this dial design on market. Why should i build one more?

i will build something unique... so go for unique 45mm diameter and a dial design like IWC 5004

What would be the price for it? :g:

Price is depending on version (different decorated movements available) and from poduction costs and from location of customer

1. prices will be UNDER $1.000 for regular versions (decorated 6497-1, CGD, blued screws, polished sun bursted gears) and over $1.000 for special versions (SOPROD swan neck movements, PVD swan neck movements, hand engraved movements). This is included high quality and heavy marple wood box, manufacturer certificate, 2 years INTERNATIONAL warranty and some nice extras.

2. prices for NON-EU based members will be in US dollar and cheaper as for EU members... EU members will pay in EURO and additional 19% german taxes :black_eye: . Non-EU members will pay the nett price (without 19% german taxes) and will collect the duties/taxes once the parcel arrived in there country. For mostly of US staates it is FREE (or 6% - 7%). Australian members will pay 10% duties/fees. Candian members 15%???

but i am sure we will find a "secret" way to ship the watches for RWG friends without extra costs ;)

3. special for RGW and repgeek User will get a small discount and the possibilitie to purchase the watches without box and extras... so will the price less $80. The box is expensive and has much higher shipping costs - without is cheaper.

guys, please keep in mind that i am not a rep seller from asia or else... i am a official seller from Germany and have here legal requirements. 40% of my profit will go to german revenue (tax authority)... :wounded1:

i do here official sale... no counterfeit products and not inofficial sales. So can

• 1 month later...

Yep... i'd also be interested in the status...

And some ideas Tourby...

- limited gold plated version with gold handengraved unitas

- limited PVD version with PVD unitas

- standard version always with closed caseback

- limited editions always with see through casebacks

...just some basic ideas ;)

Yep... i'd also be interested in the status...

And some ideas Tourby...

- limited gold plated version with gold handengraved unitas

- limited PVD version with PVD unitas

- standard version always with closed caseback

- limited editions always with see through casebacks

...just some basic ideas ;)

i thought the same :p

but all will realize later. I will begin to sell this first limited 100 pieces with 6497 soign

Color me interested... more so with functioning pics!!

i have remove the pics, because some guys stolen my ideas...

one brand, which build 47mm crap pilots in asia and call it "swiss made" will also building now smaller pilot in similar design like me? Is it strange?