When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick Shipping Question

triplehd

Mine usually go through NY, but for some reason they have been going through Chicago lately. I have no idea why.

If it came to CHI, I'd be a happy camper :) The last 4-5 reps came right to CHI and then to my place the next day.

I've ordered tons of reps (see my sig) and since I live in Seattle, they all come in through SFO or LAX. I have had no issues except once. SFO opened my box, saw the watches, and then slapped on a $120 duty tax. The postman was supposed to collect it but he didn't even mention it.

Cool..just wanted to make sure.

Many thanks everyone. Waiting to get the closed factory Seamaster 2254. Hopefully clears by tonight and get to CHI by Friday. Will post pics that night. Damn, got my timeline all set - lets just hope that's how it goes :)

i ask if at all possible to send my parcels to LAX.. anytime it goes to SF it usually is delayed ; legally they can hold on to a parcel for XX amount of day's .. as they did with 2 packages.. they do not confinscate .. they just annoy.. conversly Lax gets it out "yesterday"..

SF (for me) has a propencity .. to have the paper work done again.. which may take a day or 2 extra.. but again they will get it out to U .. if anything it will be delayed so don't stress over confinscation

i ask if at all possible to send my parcels to LAX.. anytime it goes to SF it usually is delayed ; legally they can hold on to a parcel for XX amount of day's .. as they did with 2 packages.. they do not confinscate .. they just annoy.. conversly Lax gets it out "yesterday"..

SF (for me) has a propencity .. to have the paper work done again.. which may take a day or 2 extra.. but again they will get it out to U .. if anything it will be delayed so don't stress over confinscation

Your mileage may vary. ;) For me, reps pass through SFO in hours. But LAX one time detained a rep delivery to me for 4-6 weeks. I thought for sure it was a goner, but it did eventually show up.

i guess point of origin and destination differ from area code to area code.. once paid duty .. and the other, had a parcel held a little over 2 weeks in SFO.. but bottom line is we still get um .. it could be really stressful if you are not used to the "game' though

i think the only time confinscation is an issue is when you have multiple watches (same model) in one box.. sure red flag someone is trying to sell them as genuine.. or profit in some way ..

yeah CT someone in LAX dosen't like your zip code and someone in SFO got nothing but rain on his/her trip to Hawaii...lol..

your right everyone has had the 'experience"