When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Buy... Massive Reductions...!

Guest TTK

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still waiting here as well... I am just waiting for Neil to let us GMT buyers know who has had one sent out, and who has not. I believe that good things come to those who wait, I am just curious if my real waiting has begun or not...

Neil if you read this, could you let us GMT buyers know what our status is? thanks a million

All items sent...with the exception of 1 or 2GMT's....which I'm working on just now....!

This was two weeks ago.....no site of my order yet! Neil, what gives? Skype says you're online, but I don't get any response.....maybe you're asleep already!

[1:54:44 PM] HikeUSA says: I Neil! Hike here....I didn't recieved my DRSD and GMT till now....Could you provide me with a tracking # please?

[1:59:19 PM] HikeUSA says: Hello! Anybody home???

Could you provide tracking number, please!

Anyone else on the GROUP BUY still waiting???? Let's see some show of hands!!!!

This was two weeks ago.....no site of my order yet! Neil, what gives? Skype says you're online, but I don't get any response.....maybe you're asleep already!

[1:54:44 PM] HikeUSA says: I Neil! Hike here....I didn't recieved my DRSD and GMT till now....Could you provide me with a tracking # please?

[1:59:19 PM] HikeUSA says: Hello! Anybody home???

Could you provide tracking number, please!

Anyone else on the GROUP BUY still waiting???? Let's see some show of hands!!!!

I'm waiting my Rolex LV Sub. I will be on business trip next week. So I hope it will be there when I return. I used the default registered airmail.

It's a double shipping, so it's normal it takes a long time.

Errr, whenever I've bought a watch from within the UK, it never took more than two days to arrive. Obviously it takes a little longer to re-ruote packages once they have arrived in the UK, but not an extra month.

BTW, another reason it's nice to know if the watches have arrived in the UK or have been posted in the UK is in case the postal service didn't leave a "delivery attempt" note. If the watch is being kept at the post office, I'd rather know so it doesn't get sent back after three weeks, delaying things further.

Errr, whenever I've bought a watch from within the UK, it never took more than two days to arrive. Obviously it takes a little longer to re-ruote packages once they have arrived in the UK, but not an extra month.

BTW, another reason it's nice to know if the watches have arrived in the UK or have been posted in the UK is in case the postal service didn't leave a "delivery attempt" note. If the watch is being kept at the post office, I'd rather know so it doesn't get sent back after three weeks, delaying things further.

make that x2

a little bit more info wouldn't hurt anyone.

@Stanley you need to check at your local delivery office....seems they've tried to deliver 3x times.....I've sent you the EMS #by PM....!

@Flasher......MY supplier advised that ALL items were available.....then subsequently advised that the factoryy had ceased production of GMTS......then advised that they were making a new run......so I've sent out what stock was available.....and am waiting for new stock arriving of GMT's...new 16610 and LV's and Yachties have arrived......they were obviously in production whilst the GMT's were not......so please do NOt try to pour oil on troubled waters.....ALL members who ordered a GMT will get their GMT.....will not have to accept a substitute.....AND all those who've been patient will get an extra surprise.

@Barbosa....yours is already in the UK.....just waiting on confirmation of being sent fromUK.....please be patient...and remember also that CNY applies in Thailand here just as much as it does in China.....just be patient....!

Edited by TTK

ALREADY SHIPPED.....MORE TO FOLLOW IN THE DAYS TO COME.......SORRY I'VE NOT BEEN MORE ACTIVE IN POSTING,.....BEEN DOWN WITH THIS BLUDDY FLU THAT'S GOIN' ABOUT.......!

AJOESMITH

BRUCE 79

CHRGOD

DEE 1

DINO 13

HIKE USA

JOHNNY HA

MUDFISH

NELLY

Ok....so far this is what I came up with on this group buy:

From the above list provided by TTK on 1/30, I came up with 4 who got there watches:

BRUCE79 - 2/11

CHRGOD - 2/14

DEE 1 - 2/9

MUDFISH - 2/12

And 3 that were not on this list:

DUDE - 2/9

NLEAP - 2/14

PAMFRIED - 2/17

Total of 7.....anyone else? Do I have this list correctly??

These are the folk's names listed on the spreadsheet (+ or - a few for some reason or another):

1. CORNERSTONE

2. NELLY

3. HIKEUSA

4. JETRIGGER

5. REDBIRD

6. W.GENZO

7. ITS_URABUS

8. ITSEME

9. SBOB

10.PAMMAN

11. YOGI

12. HYSTER

13. DILLIAM

14. MUSICALE

15. CHRGOD - 2/14

16. BURLEY1

17. AJOESMITH

18. KINGCHARLES

19. JOHNNYALLTHETIME

20. PITIMANY

21. ROLEXSUB19

22. STANLEYLCK

23. MUDFISH - 2/12

24. SPORTSRIDER

25. NLEAP - 2/14

26. DINO13

27. TXWALKER

28. JUICY

29. TECH

30. PROMOTERSF

31. BRUCE79 - 2/11

32. REUBS

33. BARBOSAS

34. FIVEFIVE

35. OKI

36. FLASHER

37. PAMFRIED - 2/17

38. NATRON

39. SAILIN'JACK

40. FOURCAM

41. PIZZAMAN

42. DEE 1 - 2/9

43. CAMIEL

44. PROF

Hey, DUDE, did you replace someone or you're from another groupbuy? I don't see you on the SS???

So, if I have it correct, 37 souls are still waiting......... you guys care to chime in????

Whoa.....TTK beat me to the punch!!! I guess I won't get the "Extra surprise"....LOL!

@Hike.....your list is way off.....there are way more members that have received theirs now.....!

@Hike.....your list is way off.....there are way more members that have received theirs now....just that they're not as vocal as the members who haven't.......remember bad news travels faster than good news......!

@Hike.....your list is way off.....there are way more members that have received theirs now.....!

@Hike.....your list is way off.....there are way more members that have received theirs now....just that they're not as vocal as the members who haven't.......remember bad news travels faster than good news......!

Let's hear some good news! Where am I on the list???? I thought mine was shipped on 1/30, but I have nothing to show for it.....can I get a tracking number???

Can you update this list then, I'm pretty sure lots of folks would like to know!

Thanks!

Itseme......you ordered a DRSD and an LV....both of which are in transit to the UK....as soon as they've landed I'll let you know details...!

Hike.....your DRSD is also on the way to the UK...where it will reside until I can send you the GMT....you need to be patient please.....!

I was about to do a Group Buy for March for all the Rose Gold Panerais and PVD Panerais...but given the reactions of members and the continual harrassing bombardment by PM / Skype / e-mail etc.....for a $78.00 buxx watch.....I've stood back and decided it's not worth the aggravation ...once this one is over...no more.....!

Hike.....your DRSD is also on the way to the UK...where it will reside until I can send you the GMT....you need to be patient please.....!

Neil, I'm in the US, why is the watch being sent to the UK? and why was my name on the 1/30 list if they haven't been sent! I would be patient

if I'm getting the right information.....and this kind of info is driving me nuts!

Well.....if you are going to be insistent on knowing ALL my methods and have me ADVERTISE them on the forum so that ANY interested 5th columnists can gain insight into my shipping methods.......I SENT A WHOLE BLOODY LOAD OF THEM OVER WITH A BUDDY ON THE PLANE....WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO HOLD OFF ON CERTAIN ITEMS.....NAMELY THOSE WHO ORDERED GMT'S.......OF WHICH YOU ARE ONE.....BECAUSE YOU HAVE 1X ITEMIN STOCK AND 1XITEM OUT OF STOCK....I COULD HAVE SENT THEM INDIVIDUALLY.....BUT THAT WOULD MEAN DOUBLE POSTAGE......SO THAT'S WHY IDID WHAT I DID......SO BE PATIENT......THEY'RE ONLY $78 BUXX.....AND BEAR IN MIND ALSO THAT MY FINAL PAYER WAS ON 25TH JANUARY.....AT WHICH POINT I STARTED TO SEND ITEMS OUT.......IT'S BEEN LESS THAN A MONTH.....DO NOT WORK ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT BECAUSE MEMBERS WERE POSTING MID JANUARY ....THAT IT'S BEEN THAT LONG......IT HASN'T.......now would you all chill......!

And if you're being driven nuts worrying about $160 worth of watches.....perhaps this isn't the right hobby Floyd.....!

Edited by TTK

Well.....if you are going to be insistent on knowing ALL my methods and have me ADVERTISE them on the forum so that ANY interested 5th columnists can gain insight into my shipping methods.......I SENT A WHOLE BLOODY LOAD OF THEM OVER WITH A BUDDY ON THE PLANE....WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO HOLD OFF ON CERTAIN ITEMS.....NAMELY THOSE WHO ORDERED GMT'S.......OF WHICH YOU ARE ONE.....BECAUSE YOU HAVE 1X ITEMIN STOCK AND 1XITEM OUT OF STOCK....I COULD HAVE SENT THEM INDIVIDUALLY.....BUT THAT WOULD MEAN DOUBLE POSTAGE......SO THAT'S WHY IDID WHAT I DID......SO BE PATIENT......THEY'RE ONLY $78 BUXX.....AND BEAR IN MIND ALSO THAT MY FINAL PAYER WAS ON 25TH JANUARY.....AT WHICH POINT I STARTED TO SEND ITEMS OUT.......IT'S BEEN LESS THAN A MONTH.....DO NOT WORK ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT BECAUSE MEMBERS WERE POSTING MID JANUARY ....THAT IT'S BEEN THAT LONG......IT HASN'T.......now would you all chill......!

And if you're being driven nuts worrying about $160 worth of watches.....perhaps this isn't the right hobby Floyd.....!

Neil, Chill!!! If you email, PM or SKYPE this info in the first place, then we won't be here talking about this! .....and I guess you're missing the point of a watch collector, I'm an ADDICT!!!

It's not the COSTS of what I bought...it's the HIT and the HIGH of holding and sniffing the product that I ordered! I feel the same wether its $75 or $7000 watch! I feel the same if I lost a

$75 watch or a $7000! It's the same to me! My name is HIKEUSA and I'm an ADDICT! I hope you got that!